What's new

Carlos Boozer out for 8 weeks right hand

It's definitely interesting. I'm also curious to know if Boozer had any injuries before he left Cleveland? I guess I never wondered until now. The guy certainly has had some pretty bad "luck" since then.

Rose/Brewer/Deng/Gibson/Noah

I've always hated how Chicago put together their roster despite the love they were getting, but man, those players just seem like an awful combination of skill sets.

Karma? LOL. Is there such a thing?

As for Boozer, I feel bad for the guy a bit. But that's it.

Basically, the Golden Rule says, do/say to others what you would want done/said to you.

Karma is mostly a sum of what happens when people do things they shouldn't. They tend to be more fearful or more guilty, and/or more tentative and therefore bad things are more likely.

Therefore karma teaches, instead of worrying about what might happen or from stopping something from happening, it's better to take action and make what you want to happen--something positive.

Last edited:
8 weeks puts him out at least the first month of the season, and that's if he's back on time. My guess is this: Bulls fans grow frustrated when Boozer is still out 10-to-12 weeks from now because the hand is healing slower than anticipated.

The thing that interests me the most abou the injury: It happened during Chicago's off day. If Boozer wasn't on the court, what on earth was he doing that would result in a broken hand?

Basically, the Golden Rule says, do/say to others what you would want done/said to you.

Karma is mostly a sum of what happens when people do things they shouldn't. They tend to be more fearful or more guilty, and/or more tentative and therefore bad things are more likely.

Therefore karma teaches, instead of worrying about what might happen or from stopping something from happening, it's better to take action and make what you want to happen--something positive.

I was being facetious.

But karma is much more complex than that. It's silly to use it in these everyday contexts.

The thing that interests me the most abou the injury: It happened during Chicago's off day. If Boozer wasn't on the court, what on earth was he doing that would result in a broken hand?

lol i was wondering that as well. Not sure i want to know though.

I was being facetious.

But karma is much more complex than that. It's silly to use it in these everyday contexts.

Ya, almost as complex as unicorns. Reagrdless, the Golden Rule is what makes society work. That doesn't apply to making fun of Boozer, however.

This is the greatest thing I've heard all day. If I may quote my good friend UB, "LULZ".

Suck a fat one, Chicago.

They updated the story on ESPN. According to team sources, Boozer tripped over a bag in his house and fell.

That is just too funny. Sad, but funny.

Ya, almost as complex as unicorns.

The actual concept is indeed complex. It's not as simple as "what goes around comes around." Hence my initial jab at its use in this particular context with Boozer's situation, which is even more ridiculous of a use.

Boozer suffered the injury on Saturday during the Bulls' day off. According to team sources, Boozer tripped over a bag in his house and fell.

Wow. Just, wow. How pissed are Bulls fans right now?

The actual concept is indeed complex. It's not as simple as "what goes around comes around." Hence my initial jab at its use in this particular context with Boozer's situation, which is even more ridiculous of a use.

We're in agreement then.

Boozer suffered the injury on Saturday during the Bulls' day off. According to team sources, Boozer tripped over a bag in his house and fell.

Wow. Just, wow. How pissed are Bulls fans right now?

I call BS on this. I bet he punched the wall because of marital problems or something.

I call BS on this. I bet he punched the wall because of marital problems or something.

Lol, I was about to post the exact same thing. I'd rather jump to conclusions that Boozer was involved in a marital dispute and hit something out of anger instead of hitting CeCe. Why you ask? Because I want to validate the fact that I'm feeling good about Boozer already being hurt and if it was something he did to himself, I get to feel like less of a *******.

It's what we call a win-win.

Long time lurker, but had to chime in on this. He broke the 5th metacarpal. The only way you break that bone by falling is if you fall on your hand in a clenched fist and hit it first. It's called a "boxers fracture" for a reason. Dude is definitely lying. Have fun Bulls fans!