What's new

CARLOS Boozer

yeah at least booz can finish 1 foot away from the rim. How many times has that ugly push shot missed from 1 foot away? Probably 50 times this season, he has no touch around the rim. Boozer owns

4 points against a mighty Cavs defense. Yeah, he owns all right.

yeah at least booz can finish 1 foot away from the rim. How many times has that ugly push shot missed from 1 foot away? Probably 50 times this season, he has no touch around the rim. Boozer owns

Listen Sloanfidels, when Liemd has my back, you know you're wrong! I'm not a fan of the push shot either.

And guess what, Boozer finally got a win in Cleveland!

Sloanfeld is always conveniently busy on the nights when Bozzer puts up 4 point games. Love it.

What the hell does it matter what nights I post in this topic? Jefferson struggled during our road trip and Sloan limited his minutes in the second half of a few games. Does it make a difference whether I post that two days ago or now? NO.

Looks like Chicago is going to beat the Lakers. GO BOZZER.

Looks like Chicago is going to beat the Lakers. GO BOZZER.

LOL Loozer was put back into the game and the Lakers immediately started cutting the lead down. A Laker drives in for a lay up and the announcer said: Boozer needs to try to block the shot or take a charge instead of just standing there. Typical Loozer defense!

Chicago fans really shouldn't expect 22-10 from Boozer. He'll be better than his Cleveland days, but 16-10 seems much more likely in that offense. Good numbers, but not great, and not enough to make the Bulls elite.

Can someone tell me how many blocked shots Bozzer had last year please...thank you.

36. His career high is 55 in a season. Jefferson has 44 already this year.

I just noticed I have contributed nothing to this thread. So this is my take: Booze will be great for Chicago. He's 29. Supremely talented offensive player. They might get a few good years out of him, they'll get a lot of heartache, too. Even if he is fortunate enough to stay healthy, I will die believing Booze cared more about his own stats (or star status) than winning. And I also believe his teammates over years figure that out about him, too, which they don't talk about except to each other. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

Thanks for doing the research...I was too lazy to do it myself.

Sloany, do you think this added defensive ability has helped the Jazz this year. While I understand you are not a fan of Jefferson and would rather see him fail, I think he's one of the main reasons the Jazz are where they are at.

Last season at this point: 15-11
This season: 18-8

So now that Boozer has put together a very productive string of games with Chicago, I just have to ask?

WHERE ARE ALL THE BOOZER HATERS AT??????????????????????

Taste of your own medicine, ****ing losers.

BOW DOWN, BEND OVER, AND SUBMIT TO SLOANFELD.