What's new

"Celebrate the legacy of the greatest power forward to ever grace the hardwood with these videos"

I don't get it. Why is this board so fascinated with cheap shot artists and their half-assed stunts? Great, Malone threw a bunch of unprovoked elbows at some of the all-time greats. He was an *** hole. Same thing with Raja Bell -- why do you all LOVE the fact that he cheap-shot Kobe? Wow, great job Raja! Instead of just guarding him, you cheated and threw him to the floor and essentially said, "I can't guard you, you've been torching me/us all night, you've gotten so far into my head that my butt hole hurts, and that there's a better chance that SimpleHeel will be the next Rhodes Scholar before I beat you at anything except an ugly contest. So I'll just get ejected."

Awesome.

Kobe elbowed Raja upwards of 10 times in that game and he deserved to be clothes lined. Malone's elbows were overplayed by the media. He went for the ball against Isiah. He was clearing space against Robinson.

There were far worse plays that never got the attention those did and never got the player's making them suspended.

some of those highlights i haven't seen before, thanks for sharing..interesting that nba.com used the audio on the paperboy blocking ginobili on the clip of the mailman blocking robert pack

As far as the Isiah elbow...I find it hilarious that to this day you still have players from that team (Salley & Laimbeer) who get pissed when the Malone elbow is mentioned. That Detroit team was the biggest pieces of cheap shot *** hats in the history of basketball. Their ring leader, Isiah, told the "enforcers" several times to take out players. Then all of the sudden it happens to them and they cry about it.

Detroit played dirty throughout their championship run. Hell, even Laimbeer had a video game made because of how physical of a player he was.

Laimbeer-CombatBasketball.jpg

Detroit needed to put on their big boy pants and stop calling the kettle black.