What's new

Celtics v. Jazz: Feb. 28th @ 7:00pm MST

104-99, Celts. In a very close game that comes down to the WIRE.

If you've got 'em, use 'em!

buckleup.jpg

I think boston has the edge in 4 out of the 5 starters, and our bench sucks. Although I think they can beat Boston.

Didn't Hayward play well last time against Boston ?

PLEASE tell me he backs up Raja tonite and not Price.

And by back up Raja tonight, you mean Hayward starts in place of him and Price wears a suit?

Hayward goes off for 25+ and the Jazz win by 8. And yes, I have predicted this with Hayward before. Did it happen? No. There's always a first for everything though. All this will happen unless Ty for some reason thinks it's a good idea for Gordon not to get his warm up dirty and plays Price instead of him. GO RONNIE! ALRIGHT! LET'S SEE SOME CRAZY HUSTLE AND ILL ADVISED 3 POINTERS! #17 BABY!

The Celtic fans in the arena outnumber any visiting team fans I've ever seen. That includes laker fans. I feel like I'm in Boston.

The Celtic fans in the arena outnumber any visiting team fans I've ever seen. That includes laker fans. I feel like I'm in Boston.

Add the NBA TV guys giving to pregame intro to the Celtic fan club.

Matt needs to check his stats...since when is AK 6'11". Why does anyone have "guard skills" when they dribble the ball more than once.

Favors with just one rebound in eight minutes...his rebounding has been poor since coming here. I know, I know, he boxes out.