What's new

Chicago Jazz

i really think this bulls team is gonna be great in the eastern conference. not enough to compete with miami and orlando yet but they are indeed a darkhorse. bulls to me, over the past few years, have not been able to produce much on offense, while they were always great on defense. now that they brought two guys to input their offensive skills to a defensive minded team, they will be capable of winning 50+ games and top 4 seed in the eastern conference.

I'm really not too worried about Deron going to chicago anytime soon. I worked at a dorm on the U of I campus where coach Bruce Weber holds his summer basketball camps (he also stops by to host a radio show at least once every spring) and this past spring we talked and he said that he had talked to Deron and Deron had mentioned that he really can't stand Boozer so I can't imagine him wanting to follow him to chicago, even if his dodgeball buddy Kyle is there.

I'm really not too worried about Deron going to chicago anytime soon. I worked at a dorm on the U of I campus where coach Bruce Weber holds his summer basketball camps (he also stops by to host a radio show at least once every spring) and this past spring we talked and he said that he had talked to Deron and Deron had mentioned that he really can't stand Boozer so I can't imagine him wanting to follow him to chicago, even if his dodgeball buddy Kyle is there.
It's plausible . . .

but do tell us, did this conversation happen to occur in the parking lot of a Best Buy ;)?