What's new

*** CLOSED *** Custom JazzFanz.com T-Shirts

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
A bunch of you asked and here it is, a custom JazzFanz.com T-Shirt with your username on it (optional) available as part of a one-time order. I have no plans to do the custom username option again for a few years so get yours today. Simply fill out the survey at the URL below and I'll send you an invoice no later than August 25th which would need to be paid (check, credit card, etc.) by August 31st.

The shirt is $17 for standard sizing (few bucks more for us bigger folk) plus shipping. Shipping can be waived if you'd like to arrange to pickup your shirt in downtown Salt Lake City or if you're a PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER!

Orders can be placed up through August 25th and shirts would arrive by September 21st.

Other people that have already ordered one include (updated Aug 26):

Jason (2)
colton
Nate505
Gameface
bigb
Stoked
White Chocolate
Revolution 9
Redjazzfan
Stifle Tower (2)
Cosmo Frequency
Troutbum
Dr. Jones
Wes Mantooth
Bronco70
BabyPeterzz
FishonJazz
moevillini
ONE LOVE
Scorpjazz
JazzFanInNuggetLand

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 175
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 198
A couple of people in this thread said they would buy more than one. Unless I missed something, the survey didn't seem have anywhere to indicate that. How should those people specify they want more than one (assuming they still feel that way)?

From the other thread, felt like it should be here.

A bunch of you asked and here it is, a custom JazzFanz.com T-Shirt with your username on it (optional) available as part of a one-time order. I have no plans to do the custom username option again for a few years so get yours today. Simply fill out the survey at the URL below and I'll send you an invoice no later than August 25th which would need to be paid (check, credit card, etc.) by August 31st.

The shirt is $17 for standard sizing (few bucks more for us bigger folk) plus shipping. Shipping can be waived if you'd like to arrange to pickup your shirt in downtown Salt Lake City or if you're a PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER!

Orders can be placed up through August 25th and shirts would arrive by September 21st.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DFRLDZ

rats you don't make them big enough for me

I would prefer the user name on the sleeve, is that possible? If not I will still order one or two or 12.

If you want multiple, fill out the form twice and shipping will be combined.

This is the only design we will have that includes a username for now. White is it, sorry.

No avatar.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Fantastic! Thanks Jason for setting this up! And thanks White chocolate for all the design work.

Thanks all those who gave input in the thread talking about this.

I'll periodically update the first post with a list of confirmed orders that were received. If you felt you ordered and I'm missing it, it might be that you didn't finish the form completely. Just fill out a new one or PM me and I can tell you what information I still need.

Thanks!

With all due respect, this feels a little rashly done and that we could have hashed out some better specifics over the next few weeks. That's still two months before our first game.

Rashly done? Have you seen the thread in Site Info? ;)

Yeah I agree we would have had more in October but ... We will see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Are people able to order separately for each alt or is that against the TOS?

Well, since alts are against the rules, I hope some of you are dumb enough to place multiple orders with the same mailing address.

I hope that is an indirect 'you' as I have not had an alt, or name change, since the days of JazzHoops (12+ years ago). Must admit I had some good alts then. Also had a lot more free time and was under age.