What's new

*** CLOSED *** Custom JazzFanz.com T-Shirts

I hope that is an indirect 'you' as I have not had an alt, or name change, since the days of JazzHoops (12+ years ago). Must admit I had some good alts then. Also had a lot more free time and was under age.

Yes, it was a general "you" and not directed at you specifically. Some alts are clever, but the majority of them ruin this board.

I don't think there are as many alts as people think. Just dumb asses playing an online personal and being a troll.

Rashly done? Have you seen the thread in Site Info? ;)

Yeah I agree we would have had more in October but ... We will see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I thought a second color (gray) should've been discussed. I also thought the look to the shirt could've used a slight tweaking. Take no offense, please. Just my honest belief.

I thought a second color (gray) should've been discussed. I also thought the look to the shirt could've used a slight tweaking. Take no offense, please. Just my honest belief.
With all due respect, your linguist skills have been anything but cunning in this particular thread. Take no offense, I'm just giving you my honest belief.

With all due respect, your linguist skills have been anything but cunning in this particular thread. Take no offense, I'm just giving you my honest belief.

I've noticed there are some clever folks here on Jazzfanz. You're not one of them.

Well, since alts are against the rules, I hope some of you are dumb enough to place multiple orders with the same mailing address.

Thanks for warning all the alts moran.

If you read the other thread you would know that the logo has some bad white trim/outline around it and doesn't look good on gray.

Fair enough. We may throw a permanently available set of shirts up later without names. Sorry you don't like this one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

^

ALT ALERT!!!!
Have you seen how many posts I have? I don't have time to have an alt. Although I have changed my name a few times I have never posted under different names at the same time.

As for the shirt issue the design was tweaked a few times in the other thread. I think enough of us thought it was perfect the way it finally was so Jason could go ahead with the order.

sorry if I came across as rude. this site is cool. jason would get my vote for jazzfanz president. even president of usa. go red white and blue. jazzfanz for us of a!.

Have you seen how many posts I have? I don't have time to have an alt. Although I have changed my name a few times I have never posted under different names at the same time.

As for the shirt issue the design was tweaked a few times in the other thread. I think enough of us thought it was perfect the way it finally was so Jason to go ahead with the order. Sorry to say but the board does not revolve around you.

every town has their village idiot. are you jazzfanz's?

I'd volunteer but you already took the job. You insinuated I was an alt. I responded. That you feel the need to attack me leads me to believe you are one.

possibly insinuating one is an alt is an attack. I didnt know that. sorry. what was bengazi then?