What's new

*** CLOSED *** Custom JazzFanz.com T-Shirts

The shirts have been ordered. Didn't receive payment from one individual. I did order a few XL ones without a name on them if anyone is interested.

Expect them around Sept 21st.

The shirts have been ordered. Didn't receive payment from one individual. I did order a few XL ones without a name on them if anyone is interested.

FLAME THE PERSON!!!!!

Prolly the same person who ****s up Nite Out. If you can't afford it, don't order!

Jason,

Where's my ****ing t-shirt? It's been almost three weeks. Should the pony be delivering it any day now?

Based on the original time frame I think we'll have the shirts in about a week.

Correct, the promise was around the 21st or so. In fact, I received the package an hour ago from UPS. They look great. Need to re-package them and ship them out. Should be on your doorstep in the coming days, "around the 21st".

I was teasing you clowns. I didn't order a shirt.

I know who the slow kids are now at least.

Mailed today. Northern Utah peeps should get them tomorrow, others I'm sure will take a few days longer. If you want your tracking number, send me a PM. Thanks to everyone that participated. Hope you enjoy them and please let me know of any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what I will be wearing on Thursday

Tracking says delivery on Thursday for northern Utah so maybe it takes longer than a day. I dunno...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was teasing you clowns. I didn't order a shirt.

I know who the slow kids are now at least.

Showing support for the creator of JazzFanz makes them(us) slow huh? You best hope I never meet you in a dark alley. I've killed for less. And, frankly, you don't wanna **** with a redhead. ;)