What's new

College Football *2015*

gregbroncs

Figured I'd start a thread to talk college football about teams that are not Utah.
I was watching the first half of Weber State and Oregon State, I must say Oregon State is going to have a bad record this year. They should be dominating a FCS team that won 2 games last year on their home field. Instead they lead by 6 and have been far from impressive. The defense has looked okay but come on your playing a lower division game you should be dominating every aspect of the game.
Good luck Gary Anderson, You have a long road ahead of you IMO.

Figured I'd start a thread to talk college football about teams that are not Utah.
I was watching the first half of Weber State and Oregon State, I must say Oregon State is going to have a bad record this year. They should be dominating a FCS team that won 2 games last year on their home field. Instead they lead by 6 and have been far from impressive. The defense has looked okay but come on your playing a lower division game you should be dominating every aspect of the game.

Did you catch the Utah State/Southern Utah game? 12-9? Is Keeton a shadow of his former self or was this just a bad game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuH7cMmRers

Dak Prescott??? the dude with the wobbly legs in the rainbow trunks??

What kind of Division 1 college football players get their asses kicked in parking lot brawls? HAHAHA

Did you catch the Utah State/Southern Utah game? 12-9? Is Keeton a shadow of his former self or was this just a bad game?

I don't think anybody that wasn't there caught that game. I don't think it was on TV. From what I understand, their O-Line got absolutely mauled though(USU still got 150 yards on the ground and only allowed 1 sack so.....it doesn't really show up in the numbers) But if that's the case, they better hope they are really really good on defense because I would imagine Southern Utah has one of the worst front 7's they'll be facing.

If Utah doesn't open up as at least as two touchdown favorite against USU after that game, I'll be surprised.

Last edited:
Chuckie Keeton should have transferred to a better school.

He wasn't good in the little time he got last year before getting injured again. He might just stink now. Not everyone returns to form after major injuries.

Yup, the Heisman. Put your bets down.

Dak Prescott is like a smaller, ****tier version of Cam Newton. His accuracy is just average by NFL standards - just look at this vid vs Bama, his lack of elite accuracy is on full display. 3 picks and there could've been more(1:10). He's not a projected first round pick and that's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRGwR5hEBIc

Plus Bama's gonna ruin their season this year, again..

Predicting the Heisman pre-season over the years has been a big winner for me. I made a big stink about Sam Bradford in '08, and if you'd have said otherwise I was quick to offer action.. Last year I had Mariotta running away with it.

This season I don't have as much conviction as those 2, but, I'm going with J.T. Barrett (Ohio St.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9yWGIqJp9M

Washington going to suck too

Oregon going to miss mariota. Usc having all the coaching drama. Ucla losing hundley.

The conference is wide open for the utes

And Colorado........ Lololol

upset alert - Stanford's looking pitiful right now, they can't stop the run. Down 10-3 to Northwestern. 4th quarter just started.

Washington going to suck too

Oregon going to miss mariota. Usc having all the coaching drama. Ucla losing hundley.

The conference is wide open for the utes

And Colorado........ Lololol

Poor Buffs. Go to Hawaii to get that extra game and head back home to Colorado with the L.

He's back ankle sprain. Taped

Sorry tried to delete post when he came back in the game.
No, I appreciate the post.
I set the game to record yesterday and then for some reason I thought the have started at 3:30 and I was near the end of a good book (Stephen Kings Mr Mercedez) and finished the book right before 3 and saw your post and was like "wtf, the game has not even started" so I turned the tv on and saw that the game had been on for hours so I fired up my recording and began watching.
I'm at the 9 minute mark of the second quarter.

Taysom has looked pretty amazing, his passing is MUCH improved, and the defense and running backs have liked like crap.

The backup qb (mangum) looked really good when he was in at least. That was good to see

That dropped pass on 4th down by Brown (on a perfect pass from hill) was a heartbreaker.

Damn watching football is stressful.