What's new

College Football *2015*

Taysom Hill is done for the year.

I bet he's working for Goldman Sachs by the end of the year.
/
0321_goldmanslc_630x420.jpg

Washington state lost to portland state, colorado loses to hawaii, washington loses to boise state (not too bad a loss), stanford loses to northwestern, and arizona state is down 14-0 to a&m.

pac12 probably having a bit of a down year at the same time that the utes look like they might have their best team since joining the conference. Good opportunity for Utah to snatch the conference championship.

Taysom Hill is done for the year.

saw this on espn too.

That really sucks especially since byu's best running back is already out for the year. Today their best remaining running back (at least most people think he is their best one left..... i think its adam hine) alge brown had 3 carries for 1 yard.
The running backs combined had 11 carries for 27 yards. That is not good. And now a true freshman qb to rely on...... At least he was one of the best qb's in the country in high school and is a little older due to his misson but still, losing taysom hurts.

Washington state lost to portland state, colorado loses to hawaii, washington loses to boise state (not too bad a loss), stanford loses to northwestern, and arizona state is down 14-0 to a&m.

pac12 probably having a bit of a down year at the same time that the utes look like they might have their best team since joining the conference. Good opportunity for Utah to snatch the conference championship.

Pac-12 is trash, what's new?

I might be a bad fan for thinking that game was over before it really was but at least I'm the only byu fan that even posted about the game

Lots of broken spirits, apparently.l'm betting the alt army shows up immediately after the first Ute loss.

Lots of broken spirits, apparently.l'm betting the alt army shows up immediately after the first Ute loss.
I'm usually pretty nice after a ute loss.

I know how big each college football game is and how stressful and devastating losses can be on the fans. Im usually not the type to rub it in.

I have way more friends that are ute fans than byu fans and I hate to see them unhappy.
I don't really ever root for utah to win, but I don't get much joy out of their losses anymore

I personally freaking love it when Utah loses. I find great joy in that.

Dio on full blast
College football on full blast
Bottle of scotch
Homemade garden salsa
Good Saturday

Dio on full blast
College football on full blast
Bottle of scotch
Homemade garden salsa
Good Saturday
Awesome bro. You should try to watch the ufc event tonight too.
My favorite fighter (demetrious "mighty mouse" johnson) is fighting and the hottest woman fighter in the world too. (Paige vanzant)

Sounds like you are having a great Saturday!
Me too

The Hail Mary was great, but how good is this play?

https://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13591831

He has so much field awareness. Even on the Hail Mary you see his head flip back to take one quick last look at the D-lineman and survey his options then he just launches. He's smart and has serious arm talent. He's going to be better for the 4 6'5" ish WRS than Taysom possibly could be. Just more willing to put the ball in the air and let them get it.

Man, the Pac 12 is struggling this weekend. Even my guy Berkovici at ASU can't get much going. USC is going to roll all over that conference.