What's new

Come December, Trade with Knicks

Which Knick PF would you realistically want?

• Julius Randle

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Bobby Portis

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Marcus Morris Sr.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Taj Gibson

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Another PF from another team (Who?)

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Riding with Royce and Jeff

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
I guarantee that someone as impactful for us (as Taj would be) will hit the waiver wire.
I had mentioned earlier that the waiver wire would be interesting this year because we’ll be an obvious contender.

That said, it requires DL to waive someone mid-season.

Taj is a slightly better version of Ed to me... we need a guy that has a pair of hands to finish in the pick and roll... Taj isn't as good of a rebounder, but he's still quite good. He can also shoot a little. In no world is he a starter... he'd be the backup 5.

Are you even serious right now? He's starting now and has been starting for 90% his entire career. No p'nr, no hands...what do you just make this stuff up off the top of your head?

There is nothing viable about starting two players that can’t shoot. That **** is over.
OMG, can't shoot? Wut? He's got a career FG% of .512 (Lebron's is .504), and he's shooting .558 this season ahead of Andre Drummond and just behind Giannis. Of course that's not quite as good as Rudy's, who's leading the league right now at .676. Was he the other one that supposedly can't shoot?

I had mentioned earlier that the waiver wire would be interesting this year because we’ll be an obvious contender.

That said, it requires DL to waive someone mid-season.
Or go 2-for-1 in a mid-season trade and leave a roster spot open.

Regardless, I have no doubt that DL will improve the roster this season if a clear choice presents itself. I don’t think he and Zanik believe that they built a perfectly balanced thing.

OMG, can't shoot? Wut? He's got a career FG% of .512 (Lebron's is .504), and he's shooting .558 this season ahead of Andre Drummond and just behind Giannis. Of course that's not quite as good as Rudy's, who's leading the league right now at .676. Was he the other one that supposedly can't shoot?
Nobody’s talking about FG%. He’s a career 20% three point shooter. And he doesn’t even shoot them. He hasn’t attempted one all year. It’s about spacing and shooting = shooting from deep.

Where is he getting his shots from, braugh? Look at his chart. That’s Numby’s point.

Where is he getting his shots from, braugh? Look at his chart. That’s Numby’s point.
Came to post that for him...

3ghirq.jpg

Are you even serious right now? He's starting now and has been starting for 90% his entire career. No p'nr, no hands...what do you just make this stuff up off the top of your head?

I was saying we need a guy with hands in the pick and roll and that was the benefit of Taj... let’s be clear I like him and he’d be an upgrade.

he is not currently a guy that should start for us... don’t care if he starts for an *** team or what he did in his prime... on this team he should not start and would play 95% of his minutes as a backup 5.

I was saying we need a guy with hands in the pick and roll and that was the benefit of Taj... let’s be clear I like him and he’d be an upgrade.

he is not currently a guy that should start for us... don’t care if he starts for an *** team or what he did in his prime... on this team he should not start and would play 95% of his minutes as a backup 5.
99.9%, I’d hope

He said he's not a good shooter period. He's shooting Drummond like percentages and we know where Drummond gets his shots, so obviously he's a pretty good shooter overall.

He said he's not a good shooter period. He's shooting Drummond like percentages and we know where Drummond gets his shots, so obviously he's a pretty good shooter overall.
He said not starting two people who can’t shoot. Rudy has the highest team FG%. It’s clear he’s not talking about FG%.

He said not starting two people who can’t shoot. Rudy has the highest team FG%. It’s clear he’s not talking about FG%.

OK semantics, obviously Gibson can do more than dunk. Truth is I really don't have the time to debate what's a shot and what isn't a shot ad infinitum. Doesn't anybody have a job around here?

OK semantics, obviously Gibson can do more than dunk. Truth is I really don't have the time to debate what's a shot and what isn't a shot ad infinitum. Doesn't anybody have a job around here?
Yes. I’ve got three. I’d venture to guess that everyone else here knows what’s meant by not being considered a shooter. The shot chart is posted, so any further discussion is fairly irrelevant. Everyone knew what he meant.

JazzFanz pays me to post... you guys ain’t getting that post money... sign up for my $1,995 training series on how to get paid to post stupid **** on the internet.

Rudy is the best shooter on earth based on his FG%.

Get outta here with that inane garbage.

Last edited:
I have watched every second of every Knick game. Let me tell you....

Marcus Morris is the only one you would want. Yes, he will get a technical every game he plays. Yes, he will act like the basketball court is an MMA arena. Yes, he will probably end up choking your coach...but the guy can play. Has an off night here and there, but he is a really good basketball player. Will help any team (even the Knicks) win some games.

Julius Randle is very inconsistent. Some nights he's bad, some nights he's very bad.

Taj Gibson is a dime a dozen player. Solid player but if you didn't have him, no difference to your team.

Portis is disturbed. He only had one good game with us and that was because it was against his ex-team Chicago. He went psycho against them because he is a psycho. You should see how his eyes pop out of his head. He really is a disturbed individual. You don't want him.

11356244.jpg

I have watched every second of every Knick game. Let me tell you....

Marcus Morris is the only one you would want. Yes, he will get a technical every game he plays. Yes, he will act like the basketball court is an MMA arena. Yes, he will probably end up choking your coach...but the guy can play. Has an off night here and there, but he is a really good basketball player. Will help any team (even the Knicks) win some games.

Julius Randle is very inconsistent. Some nights he's bad, some nights he's very bad.

Taj Gibson is a dime a dozen player. Solid player but if you didn't have him, no difference to your team.

Portis is disturbed. He only had one good game with us and that was because it was against his ex-team Chicago. He went psycho against them because he is a psycho. You should see how his eyes pop out of his head. He really is a disturbed individual. You don't want him.

11356244.jpg
There you go, folks. It’s time to get MMSr.

As people turn on Green, Bradley doesn't seem to have the wheels to play D, and Davis does almost nothing besides be elite at the bare minimum things bigs do AND the Jazz have too many fake PGs, let the clock start ticking on the Knicks sending us any of their excess, miserable forwards.