What's new

Conley could miss multiple weeks with hamstring injury

We went from a 11 million dollar point guard who never plays to a 27 million dollar point guard :)

Faried and Noah are the only ones not under contract right now.
Faried is the weird one. Denver salary-dumped him, then the Nets cut him. Houston only signed him as an emergency fill-in, and I thought he played well enough to get a look somewhere. I mean if Jeff Green's lazy *** could snag a minimum contract, surely Faried could. And he's only just turned 30, so it's not like he's washed up. Is there some sort of red flag about him or something?

Faried is the weird one. Denver salary-dumped him, then the Nets cut him. Houston only signed him as an emergency fill-in, and I thought he played well enough to get a look somewhere. I mean if Jeff Green's lazy *** could snag a minimum contract, surely Faried could. And he's only just turned 30, so it's not like he's washed up. Is there some sort of red flag about him or something?
He signed to play in China but they parted ways earlier this month. I don't know if its bad attitude, injuries or something else.

He's an undersized 5 that doesn't really fit the Jazz system. Doesn't really fit well in many other systems either.

Last edited:
He's an undersized 5 that doesn't really fit the Jazz system. Doesn't really fit well in many other systems either.
He was a PF his whole time in Denver. And he's only an inch shorter and 5 pounds lighter than Davis (per Basketball-reference). But he went from starter to salary dump to buyout to minimum salary to out of the league pretty damn quick for a player of his age and production. Not advocating we get him, just observing that there doesn't seem any particular reason for his fall from grace.

Does anyone expect Conley to continue to shoot 36% from 2pt range? PG position is the most difficult position to transition from one team to the next.

If the Jazz win tonight on the road against the Clippers without Conley, well, that tells us just how valuable he is to this Jazz team! Regardless, I think we can all agree that this was the worse trade/signing the Jazz have ever made in the history of there franchise! And to think we could have kept Rubio, Favors and Crowley!

If the Jazz win tonight on the road against the Clippers without Conley, well, that tells us just how valuable he is to this Jazz team! Regardless, I think we can all agree that this was the worse trade/signing the Jazz have ever made in the history of there franchise! And to think we could have kept Rubio, Favors and Crowley!

What if the jazz win tonight and then lose 5 straight?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Injuries happen, unfortunately it happened to a guy who hasn't really earned his keep in a new town. I'm not giving up hope on Mike yet, though. I'm sure learning picking up a new system that you're not used to does mess with your game.

He signed to play in China but they parted ways earlier this month. I don't know if its bad attitude, injuries or something else.
He’s always had a rep as a bit of a diva. If you want someone like Faried go get Trevor Booker... he’s the best kinda guy and might provide similar on court impact.

He’s always had a rep as a bit of a diva. If you want someone like Faried go get Trevor Booker... he’s the best kinda guy and might provide similar on court impact.
That would require us to waive NWG, the guy who can’t even grab Neto minutes.