What's new

Conley hamstringing again

I'm mean, you could probably even have Conley guard Porzingis. He's going to shoot over everyone anyway. Just have a body in front of him.

And gobert gets to guard Finney Smith lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
You guys don't get it. Our defense is to funnel people to Rudy. Rudy guards literally everyone. He's the sarlacc and our guys just push everyone into the sarlacc pit.

OriginalCarkoonSkirmishSarlaac.jpg

This is really worrying. With the way Ingles and Clarkson have been playing, we really need Conly. Ingles is going to have to really step up and have a massive series if Conly can't play.

It's very very bad news. We have a lot of battles ahead of us. After a lot of time on the sidelines He should be ready throughout the Play Offs.
That means he is really declining and in the worst time for us.
Its not hard to imagine he won't stay alive in these playoffs. And NOW We are one INJ away to lose this Year.
Waiting for UPDATE.

It's very very bad news. We have a lot of battles ahead of us. After a lot of time on the sidelines He should be ready throughout the Play Offs.
Its not hard to imagine he won't stay alive in these playoffs. And NOW We are one INJ away to lose this Year.
Waiting for UPDATE.
To be honest pretty much every team is one injury away from losing. Look at the lakers. You just hope for the best and enjoy he ride!

We should probably take note (heh) that most teams are dealing with significant injuries right now and the Jazz would be lucky if they weren’t.

I actually think Conley being out against either LAC or Dallas would be less bad than against most teams since their rosters are ridiculously large and ours is ridiculously not.

Waiting for UPDATE.
I don’t think he’s going to die from this hamstring injury.

We should probably take note (heh) that most teams are dealing with significant injuries right now and the Jazz would be lucky if they weren’t.

I actually think Conley being out against either LAC or Dallas would be less bad than against most teams since their rosters are ridiculously large and ours is ridiculously not.
Let’s hope Joe can get right.

Let’s hope Joe can get right.
I would honestly take good Joe over good Conley in this matchup. The size disadvantage the Jazz have been rolling with isn’t the biggest deal in the regular season, but I could see that changing a whole lot in the postseason.

I’m still rooting for a game 7 more than I am Dallas or LAC.

I wonder if Joe’s playing the way he is because he got ran into the ground towards the end of the season with having Mitchell and Conley out for 15+ games each. He’s not a spring chicken anymore.

I wonder if Joe’s playing the way he is because he got ran into the ground towards the end of the season with having Mitchell and Conley out for 15+ games each. He’s not a spring chicken anymore.
Generally, I think that would be hard to argue against. But specifically, I think he injured something like his back because the time off between the season and the playoffs should’ve helped him at all if it was merely fatigue.

Hoping the Jazz are enlisting the LDS Church to pull some strings with Elohim to get the team right.

Generally, I think that would be hard to argue against. But specifically, I think he injured something like his back because the time off between the season and the playoffs should’ve helped him at all if it was merely fatigue.

Hoping the Jazz are enlisting the LDS Church to pull some strings with Elohim to get the team right.

Knowing Joe we won’t find out anything about him being injured until after we win the championship.

I HOPE JOE IS READY TO STEP THE **** UP. IT"S TIME TO SHOW HIS SON HOW TO BALL AGAIN. (if clippers win..)

but tbh who is the easier matchup with conley out? b/c we can't stop guards to save our life...and doncic is a beast.