What's new

Conley Trade with Clippers

Bledsoe is better than anything the Jazz gave up. Buck are so thin on depth right now that an injury or two could REALLY hurt them. There starters are going to play HEAVY minutes.

I get what you are saying and NOLA got more for Jrue, but it's not nearly as far off from the Conley trade as some are making it out to be. The picks in the Conley trade will all likely be higher than any in the Jrue trade.

In terms of value, Crowder at less than $8 was as good as Bledsoe at twice that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Who were the losers in the Jrue sweepstakes, and how do they feel about our guy Condiddley? DL needs to pull a KOC (who swept in and took advantage of the loser in the Crymelo sweepstakes).

I love that deal for the Pels. Bledsoe and Hill along with SVG brined leadership they needed. It also allows Ingram and Zion to be the men moreso.

The haul for Jrue wasn't that much different than Conley.

Crowder, Korver, Grayson and 2 firsts
vs
Bledsoe, Hill, and 3 firsts

Now if the Bucks tank then NOLA can swap picks but NOLA will be bad for a while I think. And Bucks won't tank with their picks being out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

3 firsts + 2 pick swaps. That is on par with the AD trade. Griffin is a great trade GM, not sure about roster building but definitely trading.