What's new

Corbin and the fanbase

COJazz44

Do you think Ty knows the entire fanbase hates him?

I've look at some of the post game statuses on Facebook after losses and most people want his head.

It's because our fanbase responds to short term gains and losses. Thank god none of them work in our front office/coaching staff.

yea 3 years of watching sub 500 ball under the worst coach in the league is overreacting. we are playing teams with half their team crippled and Corbin cant find a way to compete.Anybody backing Corbin just dont know anything about basketball.This product is horrifying,and we have the talent to win games.Disgusted!

It appears to me that some of the players are giving up on Corbin, but that's just what I see.

It's because our fanbase responds to short term gains and losses. Thank god none of them work in our front office/coaching staff.

.....yeah, we'd be headed for a losing season, no playoffs, some pathetic contracts, no decent draft choices and virtually no light at the end of the tunnel!

I don't hate Ty Corbin. I am just frustrated with his decision-making and his refusal to play the best players. I am also upset with KOC for consistently bringing in washed up vets to take the place of promising talented players. I keep hearing that AL, Marvin, Mo, Millsap and Foye need to play so we can make the playoffs. Well it looks as though the Jazz are not going to make the playoffs so what was the point of playing the vets at the expense of the young guys if we don't make the playoffs?

I just think Ty is overmatched in the job. Some assistant coaches can't handle the head coach job. It doesn't make him a bad guy or coach. Ty is letting his bias get the best of him with his stance on playing non productive vets over the young guys. Ty has too many options and it seems like he cannot make up his mind on whom to play.

I remember when Ty took the job people were asking him what system was he going. He didn't have anything concrete to say. He did talk about a defensive adjustment regarding the 3 pt line but I was just surprised that he was trying to figure things out. I gave him the benefit of the doubt due to it being his first head coaching job and having no summer league or camp but now that we are through this season and he still hasn't decided on which players he should play, I just don't know what to say. I do not blame everything on Ty but as they say the man at the top usually gets most of the credit and all of the blame.

I don't hate Corbin. I just think he is a terrible coach. He has been given his chance and it is pretty obvious that he is not going to get the job done.

I like Clyde

Do I still like the jazz? How can I like them if they don't like themselves?