What's new

Corbin and the fanbase

Listing to Clyde tonight gave me a headache. He uses the same huge words over and over again and I'm not sure he really knows what they mean

...should be on anybody's list of MOST OVERRATED guards to ever play in the NBA! I saw him in N.Y. for a number of years and once the Knicks lost a couple of guys to retirement, Fraziers game went into the tank faster than spilled milk! Dribbled WAY TOO MUCH, stopped playing defense, and should have retired a year or two sooner.

yea 3 years of watching sub 500 ball under the worst coach in the league is overreacting. we are playing teams with half their team crippled and Corbin cant find a way to compete.Anybody backing Corbin just dont know anything about basketball.This product is horrifying,and we have the talent to win games.Disgusted!

Sub 500 ? What team are you watching? Obviously not the jazz.

duelling-banjo_fyd.gif

I think he was talking about the jazz record since corbin took over.

I think he was talking about the jazz record since corbin took over.

I guess if you count his first half season where he took over a team that had already quit by the time he got there and had just traded its best player then yeah his record is barely below .500, but just barely.

Not the entire fan base. Just part. Also I think Ty would do much better as a coach on a vet team like Boston, New york, Miami... He is not the right coach for an up and coming team like Utah, Portland, Denver...