What happened to Jazz?
Where is our team sprits?
Who is the key player?
vs 76er, from 20-point lead to win 2 point only;
vs timberwolf, it is just a joke;
vs Rocket, where is AK;
vs...... , there is......
:mad::mad::mad:
We need a tough coah, not a rookie in NBA.

corbin should step down while he still can, while other franchises still think he might be worth it. he keeps coaching here he'll be out of a job

I'd like to see Corbin with some different pieces (gasp, maybe some more talented pieces) and some time to prepare before writing his obituary as a coach. His sub patters are irritating but he does seem to learn from them a bit quicker than Jerry did.

Realistically, none of us should have expected much good happening after all the drama surrounding this team. The legendary Jerry Sloan calls it quits and we lose our best player. It's safe to say the season is finished, and it is. There are so many problems with this team that I don't know where you start to dissect. I suppose drafting/signing some players that can shoot and/or play defense would be best. I don't recall ever seeing the Jazz play this badly.

Realistically, none of us should have expected much good happening after all the drama surrounding this team. The legendary Jerry Sloan calls it quits and we lose our best player. It's safe to say the season is finished, and it is. There are so many problems with this team that I don't know where you start to dissect. I suppose drafting/signing some players that can shoot and/or play defense would be best. I don't recall ever seeing the Jazz play this badly.

We pay for Bell, but gain nothing both in defence & offence. Draft is a good chance, but I don't believe in KOC.

The season really unraveled on the road trip that began Jan. 17th in Washington. Jazz were 27-13 at that point, lost six straight and never recovered. Blame it on Deron's wrist, his pissy attitude and bickering with Jerry, or maybe the law of averages simply caught up with the team as they could no longer cover those horrendous first quarters with late 3rd and 4th quarter heroics.

Jazz were 4-13 WITH Deron from Jan 17th to the all-star break. They are 5-9 since. Coaching? I don't think so. The team led by Deron clearly stopped listening to Jerry and Phil when adversity hit. I'd say Corbin has stepped in and done a decent job. The priority now isn't winning. Face it, there was very little chance of making the playoffs even had Deron and Jerry both stayed. The team was in a death spiral.

KOC has actually done a very good job. He doesn't have unlimited funds. He couldn't match for Matthews, couldn't keep Korver. He's clearly been given a directive to try to slice salary costs and lessen the luxury tax. He did a good job last year by trading Harpring, Maynor and Brewer. Jazz are in the middle of rebuilding. ONE bad season (and that due to injuries) after Stockton and Malone left. Enter the era of Deron, Boozer and Memo. That didn't work. So instead of going into the tank (see Lakers after Magic, Boston after Bird, Chicago after Jordan), he goes out and gets Jefferson. Then he and Miller decide - after numerous conversations with Deron - that Williams probably won't re-sign. So he works out a potentially GREAT trade. Nothing but high marks around the league for ensuring Jazz aren't Lebron'd or go through what Denver did.

Jazz may NOT be a .500 team next year. It may take a couple years to rebuild. But the team is taking shape: Favors, Jefferson, Millsap, a wing at #6. Harris at PG. And probably a trade with the second lottery pick to get another veteran wing. Add some depth and that's not bad.