What's new

Coronavirus

So, unfamiliar. I guess I'd rather you be uneducated than ignorant. Uneducated can be fixed.

Here's a link to ASA college guidelines. I've found it pretty helpful in keeping people focused on meaningful data, rather than off the rails trying to prove opinions and conspiracy theories.

If I asked you to read it, do you think you'd be capable of applying this standard?

I don’t see anywhere where they are being sued by thousands as that sounds like a class action lawsuit. People have filed suit against them but not to that degree.

Would be frivolous anyway as they are protected by libel laws.

I shun all idiocy. Blacks, Hispanics, poor white trash. Doesn’t matter what side of the aisle you’re on. If you didn’t get the vaccine, you’re a ****ing moron. Obviously there are asterisks to that. Auto-immune **** for one. But beyond that or some other extenuating circumstance, **** off. If (the royal) you didn’t get the vaccine, good riddance.
Ok now do Biden and his open border policy. Or... Give me the statistics of the 1.2 million apprehended (where are they?) at the border and how many were vaccinated. What about the 7000+ infected he let out into a single city? Countless stories like this.. You read the stories of hundreds of migrants infested with lice and covid forced into tents? Of course not.

So let's hear it... Enlighten me with your genius lol.

I shun all idiocy. Blacks, Hispanics, poor white trash. Doesn’t matter what side of the aisle you’re on. If you didn’t get the vaccine, you’re a ****ing moron. Obviously there are asterisks to that. Auto-immune **** for one. But beyond that or some other extenuating circumstance, **** off. If (the royal) you didn’t get the vaccine, good riddance.
I'll meet up with you wherever you want and we can talk about it. I don't take vaccines that don't put their delivery method for the mRNA on their ingredient list.

Your a (something) and a (something).

Last edited by a moderator:
Circumventing the filter. That’s a no-no.
I dont know what you mean, circumventing the filter. If I did that, it definitely wasn't intentional. You can either tell me what it is and i'll fix it or you can cry like a bitch to the mods.

I'll get the shot, just no more of this ****, please

I don’t see anywhere where they are being sued by thousands as that sounds like a class action lawsuit. People have filed suit against them but not to that degree.

Would be frivolous anyway as they are protected by libel laws.
At the risk running down Scarey-carey's dirt road intellectual infrastructure, there's precedence of law suits. But they revolve around getting Wikimedia to name the contributors that allegedly defamed victims. Not damages directly from Wikimedia.

Best I can tell, they largely haven't gone anywhere. They await a court order to release the names and info, which is never issued, citing libel laws and other defenses.

Perhaps if our friend shows an interest in bettering himself, you could help in explaining to him what libel is? I'll help, too.

Eight Ways mRNA COVID Vaccine Can Kill You

I see a title mentioning eight ways, but not a list....? And then a whole lot of anti- spike rhetoric from a known anti vaxxer, who has also gone on record saying the covid vaccine magnetizes patients, and a connection to 5g towers..?

Also note, she's been banned from Twitter for continued misleading(read; false) posts.

So @infection , Tabloid, Wes Fake news,

Why did the CDC, you know our trust worthy medical professionals that do no wrong, LIE bold faced about Florida's numbers causing a lot of hate and discontent among the Covid Nazis(like soup Nazi not real Nazi)? Why would they do such thing?

You think it's because DeSantis defied them? You think these trusted Dr's just politicized these fake numbers to make him look bad? I'm curious for your explanations on why the CDC would fabricate numbers against DeSantis?

Last edited:
With California having 1.5 million more active cases than any other state, why is nobody talking about them? The state is 65% vaccinated and 80% have had a single dose according to NYT

Can anyone tell me what ingredient they are using to deliver the mRNA to the cell? It's my understanding that mRNA dies on contact with almost anything including oxygen, saliva, blood. So what are they using to protect that mRNA as it travels through the body and into the cell?

It's also my understanding that the material they're using is not listed on the ingredients list, why?

Can anyone tell me what ingredient they are using to deliver the mRNA to the cell? It's my understanding that mRNA dies on contact with almost anything including oxygen, saliva, blood. So what are they using to protect that mRNA as it travels through the body and into the cell?

It's also my understanding that the material they're using is not listed on the ingredients list, why?
I found this from Connecticut health department

There's no mention of this fabled mystery ingredient. It does list the nanolipids used to protect and help deliver the mRNA into the cells.

With California having 1.5 million more active cases than any other state, why is nobody talking about them? The state is 65% vaccinated and 80% have had a single dose according to NYT

The same NYT dashboard shows Florida as having the highest recent trends of cases at around 20k per day. A bit hard to navigate the data waters sometimes with COVID as different sites seem to have different inputs leading to different outputs.

We shouldn’t be surprised that places with high populations will also have the highest case counts.

Hospitalizations and deaths are the real indicators we should pay attention to.

I found this from Connecticut health department

There's no mention of this fabled mystery ingredient. It does list the nanolipids used to protect and help deliver the mRNA into the cells.
Thanks for that.

Interesting, there is a PEGylated lipid that is proprietary for both Moderna and Pfizer which is not required to be listed on the ingredient list. It would be interesting to find out what they attached to the polyethylene glycol but they're not required to tell us.

Thanks for that.

Interesting, there is a PEGylated lipid that is proprietary for both Moderna and Pfizer which is not required to be listed on the ingredient list. It would be interesting to find out what they attached to the polyethylene glycol but they're not required to tell us.
So your question is "what is the mRNA that all this other junk is protected by?"

If that's the case, I'd feel safe saying that it's just a lab created protein with the code(or memory) on how to fight the disease targeted. Is it standard practice to include what type of cell they started with?

Thanks for that.

I found this page @ mayoclinic website. It says:
  • Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine. This type of vaccine uses genetically engineered mRNA to give your cells instructions for how to make the S protein found on the surface of the COVID-19 virus. After vaccination, your immune cells begin making the S protein pieces and displaying them on cell surfaces. This causes your body to create antibodies. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, these antibodies will fight the virus.

After delivering instructions, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept. Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use mRNA.

So maybe it makes sense not to list it?

So your question is "what is the mRNA that all this other junk is protected by?"

If that's the case, I'd feel safe saying that it's just a lab created protein with the code(or memory) on how to fight the disease targeted. Is it standard practice to include what type of cell they started with?
No, it's whats the gunk protecting mRNA. Like I said before, mRNA is nearly impossible to keep intact, oxygen, saliva, and blood all destroy it. They mRNA isn't the key to all this, they've been studying it for at least a decade, its how they figured to keep it intact to deliver the message to your DNA.

No, it's whats the gunk protecting mRNA. Like I said before, mRNA is nearly impossible to keep intact, oxygen, saliva, and blood all destroy it. They mRNA isn't the key to all this, they've been studying it for at least a decade, its how they figured to keep it intact to deliver the message to your DNA.

Didn't we already discuss nanolipids? I'll paste it from the pdf from Connecticut:
- Lipids: Nanolipids, or tiny fat molecules, protect the mRNA and provide a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside cells. Nanolipid components in the Pfzer-BioNTech vaccine include: ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1- diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]- N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol

Did you miss that previously?

mRNA has been theorized since the 60's, and there are other mRNA vaccines already created(influenza, rabies, zika). It reported succesful in the 90's on a small scale and has gotten better since.

Last edited:
Didn't we already discuss nanolipids? I'll paste it from the pdf from Connecticut:

Did you miss that previously?
Again,