What's new

Coronavirus

HOSPITALS ARE NOT FULL, THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED FROM ALL THE FIRINGS FOR NOT GETTING THE DEATH JAB
So again the answer is to get vaccinated.

So again the answer is to get vaccinated.
Our hospital is full. Yes, they are losing people, not so much due to required vaccinations, those on the front lines were happy to get vaccinated. The turnover is from the stress of being overworked, exposure to covid, and seeing so many unneccesary deaths. My wife seemed to have a bit of PTSD after having countless patients die with no family in the rooms to comfort their dying loved ones due to no visitor problems, and we look like we are going back in that direction.

I'm all for freedom of choice, but at the same time, hospitals and medical providers should be free to prioritize care for vaccinated patients when beds run out.

Respect ya Avery but you're wrong to a big degree.

Meanwhile, Intermountain Healthcare and other health care providers are dealing with another problem: They're struggling to add more ICU beds. Hospitals converted non-ICU beds into ICU beds during the winter to deal with the surge in hospitalizations related to COVID-19. Webb said there's also a shortage of nurses, doctors and other needed employees to care for the increase number of patients.

"We've lost a lot who have actually retired from health care, and we're having a really hard time filling those positions," he said, explaining that many of the retirements are a result of the physical and mental toll of the past 18 months. "That's the reality: We have the physical space, but we don't have the personnel like we did last winter."

My issue with that post is that hospitals aren’t seeing a large degree of people quitting due to not getting a shot. They all received one eight months ago.

They are seeing some attrition because they’re frankly tired - that’s the root cause of the staffing issue.

Suggesting that they are quitting to not getting a vax is disingenuous.

My issue with that post is that hospitals aren’t seeing a large degree of people quitting due to not getting a shot. They all received one eight months ago.

They are seeing some attrition because they’re frankly tired - that’s the root cause of the staffing issue.

Suggesting that they are quitting to not getting a vax is disingenuous.
Some are though and many more are being flat out fired

Some are though and many more are being flat out fired

Individuals have been let go for not getting unvaccinated as employers can mandate it. That’s definitely true.

But our hospitals are not overwhelmed due to not enough staff because of the above alone - that’s categorically false and make up a very tiny segment of those leaving the system.

Our hospital is full. Yes, they are losing people, not so much due to required vaccinations, those on the front lines were happy to get vaccinated. The turnover is from the stress of being overworked, exposure to covid, and seeing so many unneccesary deaths. My wife seemed to have a bit of PTSD after having countless patients die with no family in the rooms to comfort their dying loved ones due to no visitor problems, and we look like we are going back in that direction.

I'm all for freedom of choice, but at the same time, hospitals and medical providers should be free to prioritize care for vaccinated patients when beds run out.
Yep.
Again, the solution is vaccination.

My sister in law is a nurse in one of the largest hospitals in Utah county. She said it’s bad. Really bad. Morale has never been lower. She’s even thought about quitting.

A Georgia police officer who frequently posted anti-vaxx messages on Facebook and took an anti-parasitic drug instead of a vaccine has died of COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have said the drug does not help prevent or treat coronavirus, and this week issued a health advisory detailing an increase in severe illness caused by taking ivermectin.

Calls to US poison control centers about ivermectin exposures increased five-fold from the pre-pandemic baseline, with an especially sharp rise in July 2021, a CDC report said.

The Food and Drug Administration asked people to stop taking the drug, stating "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."

23 year old cop has been hospitalized with covid for over a month.
Castro’s condition has reached the point where his doctors say he will not survive without a ventilator and his organs are failing

A Georgia police officer who frequently posted anti-vaxx messages on Facebook and took an anti-parasitic drug instead of a vaccine has died of COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have said the drug does not help prevent or treat coronavirus, and this week issued a health advisory detailing an increase in severe illness caused by taking ivermectin.

Calls to US poison control centers about ivermectin exposures increased five-fold from the pre-pandemic baseline, with an especially sharp rise in July 2021, a CDC report said.

The Food and Drug Administration asked people to stop taking the drug, stating "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."

The good thing is this: not everyone who doesn’t want a shot instead takes things like this. I would wager that most who don’t want the jab simply want their own immunity vs. any drug.

It does show the power of how social media contains a wealth of poor advice across the spectrum. I’ve seen posts saying you should dump your life savings into Bitcoin, GameStop, MyPillow (not even a publically traded company) which is pretty unsound financial advice.

this is the company people trust to inject that crap in their arm?
View attachment 11183
These companies kill more people than the virus. These companies inflate life saving drugs 1000's of percent and people sheepishly inject experimental drugs. Sadly Trump pushed to end this, or at least expose this by forcing these companies to let their cost be known but anti Trump psychotics and politicians in bed with these companies said no. Simply because Trump wanted it.