What's new

Coronavirus

Because of the spikes?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I mean I thought I was getting a covid vaccine not a spike protein. I'm not tryin' to be dramatic I just don't need that kind of static. I got spikes just for facebook likes. Now I fear my own biosphere. Douchebag K tellin' his truth like a true internet sleuth, but is that OK? Maybe he's slingin' a bunch of foolish treason and he's gonna be the reason more families be grievin.

grinning-rapper-with-3d-glasses-EKBA4F.jpg

feel free to just ignore real issues and be a clown. But there are so many questions that need answering. This paper from Japan raises some rather serious questions. This is a peer reviewed paper.

All these issues i raise are based on statistics, data Not clown show tinfoil rubbish. Medical history is littered with things that seemed like a good idea at the time but consequences weren't understood for some time following.

you can deflect and make jokes or you can read and discuss the detail and the concerns. There are many many medical professionals who have grave reservations about some of the issues with the mRNA vaccines.

Yeah, I mean I thought I was getting a covid vaccine not a spike protein. I'm not tryin' to be dramatic I just don't need that kind of static. I got spikes just for facebook likes. Now I fear my own biosphere. Douchebag K tellin' his truth like a true internet sleuth, but is that OK? Maybe he's slingin' a bunch of foolish treason and he's gonna be the reason more families be grievin.

grinning-rapper-with-3d-glasses-EKBA4F.jpg
Woah. Lot to unpack there. All i know for sho is tight flo

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk