What's new

Coronavirus

It is worth pointing out that nationally both our COVID case count and deaths are now trending lower in the 7-day average. That has not happened since the Delta variant caught fire in mid-June. From that point to yesterday it was day after day after day of increases in the 7-day trend until today. As of today the trend is heading lower.

This could be a statistical quirk due to the massive spike of cases on Monday. We’ll need a few more days to know what we’re looking at, but it is at least possible good news.
UsaCases.jpg

Important to note, it's not just about deaths.

nt of reduction in quality of life because too many MAGA selfish bastards decided to not get vaccinated? These folks deserve all of the shame and scorn they get plus much more.
Lol what are you going to do? Your *** has threatened time and time again but you haven't done jack. Nobody is afraid of you.

It is worth pointing out that nationally both our COVID case count and deaths are now trending lower in the 7-day average. That has not happened since the Delta variant caught fire in mid-June. From that point to yesterday it was day after day after day of increases in the 7-day trend until today. As of today the trend is heading lower.

This could be a statistical quirk due to the massive spike of cases on Monday. We’ll need a few more days to know what we’re looking at, but it is at least possible good news.
UsaCases.jpg
It was the sane way in Europe. Places like Florida have peeked. Sadly the mask states are prolonging exposure and places like California will get hit even worse like when they were getting destroyed in February and March while the rest of the country was on the decline.

No doubt - the pandemic runs bigger than the endgame of if you're simply standing or not. Many things will never be recognized in number such as those who simply won't be able to smell again.

Not exactly the best of times.
Now do the psychological child abuse of forcing children to wear mask, social distance, not go to school, massive suicide rates. Children who have been relatively safe.

Read up

People still have long-term damage and effects. We don't know what the long-term effects of covid are on children. Even if you don't die, a few nights at the hospital will leave you with thousands of debt. Then, there are health care systems that are turning non-covid patients away because they have no room for them. My friend had an issue with his throat the other day. It took hours for the ER to find him a place to send him to. Imagine having a heart attack right now? Or putting off a surgery, leading to loss of employment of reduction in quality of life because too many MAGA selfish bastards decided to not get vaccinated? These folks deserve all of the shame and scorn they get plus much more.

Only the brainless MAGA idiots still think the only notable outcomes of covid are death and un-death. As usual, the issue is far more complex than most want to discuss.

UsaCases.jpg
We'll see - I still think schools starting up again will probably create another bit of an uptick later in September, but would love to be wrong.

selfish bastards decided to not get vaccinated? These folks deserve all of the shame and scorn they get plus much more.
Like gas chambers... Another reason minorities are afraid to get the vaccine. People like this. It's scary to imagine how far people like this will go. By Thrillers past post and his openly violent rhetoric towards police and the black unvaccinated community he'll go to any length. Wanna see my papers?

People still have long-term damage and effects. We don't know what the long-term effects of covid are on children. Even if you don't die, a few nights at the hospital will leave you with thousands of debt. Then, there are health care systems that are turning non-covid patients away because they have no room for them. My friend had an issue with his throat the other day. It took hours for the ER to find him a place to send him to. Imagine having a heart attack right now? Or putting off a surgery, leading to loss of employment of reduction in quality of life because too many MAGA selfish bastards decided to not get vaccinated? These folks deserve all of the shame and scorn they get plus much more.

Only the brainless MAGA idiots still think the only notable outcomes of covid are death and un-death. As usual, the issue is far more complex than most want to discuss.
My sister is currently extremely sick and her doctor said she can't come in. Took a covid test and it was negative. Wants to go to the doctor to see if they can diagnose her but told not to come in. She is going to go to an Instacare today I think. Hopefully she can get seen there.

Wait... So vaccinated people are telling me I don't see past death yet they are telling me about severe side effects? Isn't that the only thing the vaccine is doing is stopping the severity? So again, if the vaccine isn't going to prevent life long problems abd the severity of them... What in the f* is the point?

You all are just making a case why not to get it then bullying others(not you Avery).

Listen to what you're saying. Take a second and you're literally saying the vaccine is only effective in life/death. It won't stop life threatening side effects, it won't stop the spread, it won't stop me from getting it. The only thing it will do is make my chances of death extremely unlike to very extremely unlikely.

Not to mention a booster every few months due to ineffectiveness.

Last edited:
yment of reduction in quality of life because too many MAGA selfish bastards decided to not get vaccinated? These folks deserve all of the shame and scorn they get plus much more.

Still waiting there ole Softy Mc Way Soft. What a travesty and insult to Chuck Norris the Trump loving, white supremacists, mask hating terrorist you wanna "much more".(put in gas chambers)

My sister is currently extremely sick and her doctor said she can't come in. Took a covid test and it was negative. Wants to go to the doctor to see if they can diagnose her but told not to come in. She is going to go to an Instacare today I think. Hopefully she can get seen there.
Any news? Hope she feels better soon.

This chart has haunted me. We see so much data that we can become numb to is. They’re just numbers. Even when we’re talking about something a macabre as the Utah SARS-CoV-2 7-Day Mortality Rate by Age Group, it is just data points being graphed out.

Utah-Covid-Death-All.jpg

It certainly isn’t good. We all know what it means and at some level know those are human beings but still it is squiggles of colorful lines. With this tool, if you click on the series in the upper-right corner of the chart you remove that series from the chart. If you click on the 85+ and brown line, the 85+ brown line disappears from the chart. I removed the 85+ series, the 65-84 series, the 45-64 series, and the 25-44 series. I wanted to see the deaths from this epidemic among those aged 24 and younger. And that is exactly what I saw.

Utah-Covid-Death-Young.jpg

Tell me that doesn’t look to you like the ghosts of 9 young adults and 1 kid staring back at you.

This chart has haunted me. We see so much data that we can become numb to is. They’re just numbers. Even when we’re talking about something a macabre as the Utah SARS-CoV-2 7-Day Mortality Rate by Age Group, it is just data points being graphed out.

Utah-Covid-Death-All.jpg

It certainly isn’t good. We all know what it means and at some level know those are human beings but still it is squiggles of colorful lines. With this tool, if you click on the series in the upper-right corner of the chart you remove that series from the chart. If you click on the 85+ and brown line, the 85+ brown line disappears from the chart. I removed the 85+ series, the 65-84 series, the 45-64 series, and the 25-44 series. I wanted to see the deaths from this epidemic among those aged 24 and younger. And that is exactly what I saw.

Utah-Covid-Death-Young.jpg

Tell me that doesn’t look to you like the ghosts of 9 young adults and 1 kid staring back at you.
Now do the common flu

Lol people travelling to Mexico then wondering why they are sick and can't get a Dr. I hope she's ok but duh. I would say no too if I was a Dr.

Last edited:
They think its giardia (no idea how to spell it) that she picked up in cancun
Really common in public swimming spaces thanks to everyone releasing their feces into the water. Hope she's ok. That sucks.