What's new

Coronavirus

Our health care delivery system is the worst of all industrialized nations. We have fine doctors and nurses. But the chokehold that the insurance and pharma industries have on people and this country is just disgusting. Hope you get better soon. When I had Covid (pre-vax) downing regular Mucinex (not the D one), nasal spray, and hot showers helped a lot.
Thank you, Thriller

I still feel pretty sick, but am doing a lot better. I'm taking hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and liposomal glutathione.

I'm certainly not a doctor, but I know my body. Hydroxychloroquine reduces my cough and sore throat 10 minutes after taking it and is effective for about 8 to 10 hours. I take two of those a day and it's been a game changer.

I was a little hesitant to take them at first, but tbh, I was so desperate/scared and in so much pain I would have tried almost anything.

The newest Covid symptom I've been having is sweating uncontrollable throughout my whole body. The last two nights I've woken up and my clothes and bed were soaked. It's so gross.
I hope you start feeling better and come through this with no complications. Take care of yourself Archie.

I'm certainly not a doctor, but I know my body. Hydroxychloroquine reduces my cough and sore throat 10 minutes after taking it and is effective for about 8 to 10 hours. I take two of those a day and it's been a game changer.
I'm glad you've found something where you feel better after you take it.

I also have the 'VID that was passed on courtesy of my 2 yr old. Joys of day care.

I had a 100° fever on Sunday and a headache for a few days the ibuprofen has taken care of. Also a bit tired.

Other than that, not bad so far. Definitely glad I'm vaccinated and boosted.

Last edited:
Here is some more information (use Google translate):
https://m.mingpao.com/ins/%E6%B8%AF%E8% ... 4%E5%87%BA

Our family also has a hamster as pet. Imported from Poland. When it told about this (that Hong Kong officials plan what they plan) to my daughter she almost started to cry.
My sarcastic point was that we have a fair share of people in every country, who state that "science and government officials should be almost blindly trusted". I am pretty sure that those who made that kind of decision in Hong Kong have some kind of university education/degree.
Please do not kiss your hamster or take it out for a walk.

The newest Covid symptom I've been having is sweating uncontrollable throughout my whole body. The last two nights I've woken up and my clothes and bed were soaked. It's so gross.
I read just yesterday that a new symptom of omicron is conjunctivitis. Are your eyes red and you wake up with discharge in your eyes?

I still feel pretty sick, but am doing a lot better. I'm taking hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and liposomal glutathione.

I was a little hesitant to take them at first, but tbh, I was so desperate/scared and in so much pain I would have tried almost anything.

hope you feel better real quick mate Not fun

And there is literally no way to be certain the reason for those fertility rates. Maybe people in austrailaia would have had less kids than people in utah regardless of covid. (Mormons are known for having hella kids btw. Mormons also tend to have a large population in utah)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

yeah it's weird, everyone thought there'd be a glut of new pregnancies / babies but not so .. prob a bunch of divorces instead from being locked up inside for so long

Australia is a country of 25 million and had fewer than 300,000 babies in 2020. Victoria, the most locked down province, cratered their fertility rate the hardest, all the way down to 1.43 babies per woman. By contrast, in 2020 Utah had a fertility rate of 1.99 babies per woman. It is a unwell world that elects to sacrifice its young and the generation not yet born.

yes we spent a ******** of money to keep one of probably the most healthy people in the world who has had Covid out of our country when we'd been seeing 100,000 new cases a day. That'll keep us safe. Cuz science

yes we spent a ******** of money to keep one of probably the most healthy people in the world who has had Covid out of our country when we'd been seeing 100,000 new cases a day. That'll keep us safe. Cuz science
Maybe people should follow the rules?

It’s weird how conservatives don’t think the rules apply anymore.

Maybe people should follow the rules?

It’s weird how conservatives don’t think the rules apply anymore.

he did. He was informed that he'd been given an exemption by the state government authorities and then when he got here the federal Australian government decided to deport him at the discretion of a federal minister purely on the basis that he might somehow incite anti vax dissent. when our population is 95 % double vaxxed. When we've been recording 100,000 Covid cases a day. It was purely for political appearances.

You might want to consider reading up on facts about things you don't really know about (which granted is a whole lot of stuff) before displaying your ignorance.

he did. He was informed that he'd been given an exemption by the state government authorities and then when he got here the federal Australian government decided to deport him at the discretion of a federal minister purely on the basis that he might somehow incite anti vax dissent. when our population is 95 % double vaxxed. When we've been recording 100,000 Covid cases a day. It was purely for political appearances.

You might want to consider reading up on facts about things you don't really know about (which granted is a whole lot of stuff) before displaying your ignorance.
No, he didn’t. He wasn’t vaccinated. He needed to be doubled vaccinated in order to play tennis there. He wasn’t.

Sure, there was a bureaucratic **** up.

But at the end of the day Novak Djokovic failed to play by the rules. Want to play tennis? Get ****ing vaccinated. This really isn’t hard and I don’t really appreciate conservatives blowing off rules and laws just because they’ve decided to become anti vax right now. What a scary slippery slope you’re putting civilization on right now.

White conservatives sure are dying on some strange hills these days. Whether it be vaccines, learning history, or trying not to be racist. These are weird hills to die on and I can’t help but wonder if there are better issues to protest? War on drugs, homelessness, changing economics, raging authoritarianism, corrupt businessmen, opioid epidemics, climate change? I dunno, didn’t Australia burn down a few years ago? Maybe be angry over that? Try and fix that.

But dying on this weird “this dude should be tennis even though he’s not abiding by the rules” is so strange to me.

Last edited:
No, he didn’t. He wasn’t vaccinated.

Sure, there was a bureaucratic **** up.

But at the end of the day Novak Djokovic failed to play by the rules. Want to play tennis? Get ****ing vaccinated. This really isn’t hard and I don’t really appreciate conservatives blowing off rules and laws just because they’ve decided to become anti vax right now. What a scary slippery slope you’re putting civilization on right now.

He's had Covid therefore has natural immunity which if you could read you'd know that your CDC just recently showed gave greater immunity than being vaccinated. And he's a healthy elite athlete so there's really no reason for him to get vaccinated especially as i'm sure you're also aware your CDC has also just recently stated that vaccination doesn't stop transmission. As has the CEO of Pfizer said the vaccine isn't that effective against Omicron.

Novak Djokovic is a ******, but he was specifically given an exemption by the Victorian authorities and wasn't trying to cheat anything. Many places in the world will certify immunity for 6 months as i'm sure you're aware if you've had Covid. The slippery slope is blind adherence to temporary "rules" that no longer serve the purpose that they were brought in for and are not based on one bit of logic whatsoever.

I and my family have had a vaccine. However now that our population is 90% + i just don't see the point in vaccine mandates. So whatever your weird little reflex of wanting to whine about anti vax conservatives is all about you can shove that up your clacker. As usual you're just showing that you are truly one of the dumbest posters on Jazzfanz

He's had Covid therefore has natural immunity which if you could read you'd know that your CDC just recently showed gave greater immunity than being vaccinated. And he's a healthy elite athlete so there's really no reason for him to get vaccinated especially as i'm sure you're also aware your CDC has also just recently stated that vaccination doesn't stop transmission. As has the CEO of Pfizer said the vaccine isn't that effective against Omicron.

Novak Djokovic is a ******, but he was specifically given an exemption by the Victorian authorities and wasn't trying to cheat anything. Many places in the world will certify immunity for 6 months as i'm sure you're aware if you've had Covid. The slippery slope is blind adherence to temporary "rules" that no longer serve the purpose that they were brought in for and are not based on one bit of logic whatsoever.

I and my family have had a vaccine. However now that our population is 90% + i just don't see the point in vaccine mandates. So whatever your weird little reflex of wanting to whine about anti vax conservatives is all about you can shove that up your clacker. As usual you're just showing that you are truly one of the dumbest posters on Jazzfanz
Didn't he also lie about his recent travel?