What's new

Culturally Insensitive man bets a million dollars...

She had no reason to believe it wasn't true. And it wasn't entirely not true. She didn't know until she got the DNA test to what degree it was or was not true. Almost all of us base our understanding of our ancestry on what we are told it is by our family.

She told no lies. She was not deceptive.

I agree. If she was told this while growing up, what is she expected to say "I don't believe you, you're all a bunch of liars!"

If you have any European ancestry at all, you are descended from Charlemagne the Great:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...7/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/

http://nautil.us/issue/56/perspective/youre-descended-from-royalty-and-so-is-everybody-else

"You are of royal descent, because everyone is. You are of Viking descent, because everyone is. You are of Saracen, Roman, Goth, Hun, Jewish descent, because, well, you get the idea. All Europeans are descended from exactly the same people, and not that long ago. Everyone alive in the 10th century who left descendants is the ancestor of every living European today, including Charlemagne, and his children Drogo, Pippin, and, of course, not forgetting Hugh. If you’re broadly eastern Asian, you’re almost certain to have Genghis Kahn sitting atop your tree somewhere in the same manner, as is often claimed. If you’re a human being on Earth, you almost certainly have Nefertiti, Confucius, or anyone we can actually name from ancient history in your tree, if they left children. The further back we go, the more the certainty of ancestry increases, though the knowledge of our ancestors decreases. It is simultaneously wonderful, trivial, meaningless, and fun.

The truth is that we all are a bit of everything, and we come from all over. Even if you live in the most remote parts of the Hebrides, or the edge of the Greek Aegean, we share an ancestor only a few hundred years ago. A thousand years ago, we Europeans share all of our ancestry. Triple that time and we share all our ancestry with everyone on Earth. We are all cousins, of some degree. I find this pleasing, a warm light for all mankind to share. Our DNA threads through all of us."

I feel like this is off topic, and needs to be closed.

donnie says "u not pokohauntis"
Warren says "am2"
d: "million monies says u wont test that and shaer"
W: k
*months pass*
*test results come back and are offered to the public*
W: "told u i wuz n8ive. pai up"
d: "i nevar said dat"

That's it. Case closed. Anything after this is stupid. Ok, Great, maybe she's only 1/1024 Native American. It's not her fault donnie made a **** bet.

I feel like this is off topic, and needs to be closed.

donnie says "u not pokohauntis"
Warren says "am2"
d: "million monies says u wont test that and shaer"
W: k
*months pass*
*test results come back and are offered to the public*
W: "told u i wuz n8ive. pai up"
d: "i nevar said dat"

That's it. Case closed. Anything after this is stupid. Ok, Great, maybe she's only 1/1024 Native American. It's not her fault donnie made a **** bet.
This cracked me up, good job. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder where all these MAGA hat wearing young men could have learned such disrespect for Native people

I wonder where all these MAGA hat wearing young men could have learned this disrespect for Native people

It's not disrespectful. He's just respectfully watching the music, because he appreciates all people, like every Trump supporter. Of course the lamestream media will try to spin this into something negative.

It's not disrespectful. He's just respectfully watching the music, because he appreciates all people, like every Trump supporter. Of course the lamestream media will try to spin this into something negative.

Congrats. You found some idiot Trump supporters. You can barely find clips like these anywhere. I bet you I can find you 1000's of idiot Hillary supporters doing far worse. I cant post them though because of the language and violenced used.

Congrats. You found some idiot Trump supporters. You can barely find clips like these anywhere. I bet you I can find you 1000's of idiot Hillary supporters doing far worse. I cant post them though because of the language and violenced used.
Convenient for you.