What's new

Culturally Insensitive man bets a million dollars...

Trump is an idiot and retracts statements faster than *insert something witty.

That said, she's like 1/512 or 1/1,024 Native American or something like that. Seems like she's taking advantage of something she's not really. No one likes the people who claim they're Native American when you know they're not. She falls in this catagory to me. Don't be that person.

Last edited:
Trump is idiot and retracts statements faster than *insert something witty.

That said, she's something like 1/512 or 1/1,024 Native American or something like that. Seems like she's taking advantage of something she's not really. No one likes the people who claim their Native American when you know they're not. She falls in this catagory to me. Don't be that person.

Thing i'd like to know is scripted/off the cuff were his remarks in the first place? And how much research is being put into these sort of wedge sound bites.

Trump is an idiot and retracts statements faster than *insert something witty.

That said, she's like 1/512 or 1/1,024 Native American or something like that. Seems like she's taking advantage of something she's not really. No one likes the people who claim they're Native American when you know they're not. She falls in this catagory to me. Don't be that person.
Edited.
I really, really, really need to proofread my comments before posting. Oof.

So aside from all the other stuff, you're now also the self-appointed judge of other people's cultural/ethnic/racial identity?

So aside from all the other stuff, you're now also the self-appointed judge of other people's cultural/ethnic/racial identity?
No.

I'm not sure how you translated what I wrote into me being a "self-proclaimed, judge for other's cultural identity."

Identity politics are cool, man. At the end of the day, if it makes you happy telling people you're a certain ethnicity to get a job at Harvard, promote yourself in politics and/or feel like you can speak for a entire culture when you're about "1/512," then go for it. I just find it misleading, taken advantage of and deceptive.

I'm so glad she released her DNA test. It makes her parent's story and her difficulties during her upbringing so much more believable.

Politicians. They're a silly bunch.

Btw, get on YouTube @JimLes and type in "claim to be Native American" and see what natives have to say.

Last edited:
No.

I'm not sure how you translated what I wrote into me being a "self-proclaimed, judge for other's cultural identity."

Identity politics are cool, man. At the end of the day, if it makes you happy telling people you're a certain ethnicity to get a job at Harvard, promote yourself in politics and/or feel like you can speak for a entire culture when you're about "1/512," then go for it. I just find it misleading, taken advantage of and deceptive.
The problem here Archie is that there is no evidence that she used her claims of Indian heritage to get a job at Harvard or any other school for that matter. In fact her employers have all said that did not take her ancestry into account when making the decision to hire her. Nor has she ever claimed to speak for all native people, where did you even get that from? Hell I've been following her for ages and I don't think she's ever made her ancestry an issue as a candidate aside from when it was brought up by her opponents to attack her.

In any case, she had grown up hearing stories about her native ancestry, and a DNA test bore that ancestry out. I'm sure Trump, and those on the right who carried water for this particular claim of his, are going to let this whole stupid thing go away now, just like they did with Obama's birth certificate...

What advantage did she receive? Funny how Trump calls out people without any facts and when people prove him wrong he just blows it off and his supporters rationalize away his behavior. Whether she is 50 percent or 1 percent her claim is found to be true. I don't recall her ever saying she was a member of a tribe or she had a certain percentage of native DNA. So if Trump had any ethics (which he doesn't) he would either pay up or shut up. Knowing him he will do neither and his supporters will laugh when he calls her the name again.

What advantage did she receive? Funny how Trump calls out people without any facts and when people prove him wrong he just blows it off and his supporters rationalize away his behavior. Whether she is 50 percent or 1 percent her claim is found to be true. I don't recall her ever saying she was a member of a tribe or she had a certain percentage of native DNA. So if Trump had any ethics (which he doesn't) he would either pay up or shut up. Knowing him he will do neither and his supporters will laugh when he calls her the name again.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/

Read this. Lol

Yeah I read it, still no evidence that she benefited from her claimed status, unless you count getting her (terrible looking) recipe in her cousins cookbook lol.

Yeah I read it, still no evidence that she benefited from her claimed status, unless you count getting her (terrible looking) recipe in her cousins cookbook lol.

She also has access to the files that could back up that claim, but won't release them. I don't think, by any means, she should have to.

Imagine if this was Trump, Cruz, or another Republican instead of Warren. How would you feel?

I think it's pretty obvious she's taken advantage of claiming she's Native American for personal and political gains.

To me, it just comes across as deceptive and disingenuous to make her claims - especially knowing when and why she made them.

This whole thing is ridiculous we're even talking about them. We've been TMZ'd and Access Hollywood'd.

I knew you'd be that guy.

Sincerely,

Archie Moses
Self Appointed Judge of other's C/E/R Identities.

Nah, I really am 1/128th NA. I always knew I was and the wifey did the whole ancestry.com thing about 10 years ago and found out just how much.

That said, I’d never identify as NA and any jerkoff who would is just that, a jerkoff.

My avatar is a painting I made of a painting that my late grandparents had in their basement. Another member of my family claimed the original after they passed, so I took a picture of it and painted it because it was very dear to me.

Some of my favorite memories as a kid was playing in my grandparent's basement by that painting. There was something fascinating and scary about the painting (I was a kid.)

I thought to myself that my grandfather must have been part Native American and that's why he had the painting and other Native American artifacts in his home. I also started thinking that I, too, must have been part Native American and that explained why I had dark skin and hair while all of my brothers had pale skin, redhair and freckles. I was so convinced of this I told my friends and cousins I was part Native American and I felt a sense of pride doing so.

Obviously, being a kid, my imagination got away from me. Telling myself I wasn't part Native American was like telling myself Santa wasn't real. It was hard, but I eventually learned I didn't have to be Native to love their culture (oh, and that it wasn't true and a lie.) Lol

In other words, I too, was once that guy. I stopped being him when I was 8 or so.

Hehepeepeecaca

Last edited:
My avatar is a painting I made of a painting that my late grandparents had in their basement. Another member of my family claimed the original after they passed, so I took a picture of it and painted it because it was very dear to me.

Some of my favourite memories as a kid was playing in my grandparent's basement by that painting. There was something fascinating and scary about the painting (I was a kid.)

I thought to myself that my grandfather must have been part Native American and that's why he had the painting and other Native American artifacts in his home. I also started thinking that I, too, must have been part Native American and that explained why I had dark skin and hair while all of my brothers had pale skin, redhair and freckles. I was so convinced of this I told my friends and cousins I was part Native American and I felt a sense of pride doing so.

Obviously, being a kid, my imagination got away from me. Telling myself I wasn't part Native American was like telling myself Santa wasn't real. It was hard, but I eventually learned I didn't have to be Native to love their culture (oh, and that it wasn't true and a lie.) Lol

In other words, I too, was once that guy. I stopped being him when I was 8 or so.

Hehepeepeecaca

Okay?