What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Quarterfinals: Grayson's Hands vs. Siro

Which team would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you aren't going to mention what he said about DSJ and Jackson?
Yeah, I was way off on those two. I really thought Jackson would have a good 2nd year.

I would bet again on their 3rd years but Jackson seems like he might have to get traded or dropped by a team to actually get his **** together off the court. No idea about DSJ next year. I could see him getting better but he is on a **** team and doesnt seem like a smart on court player, so probably more of the same.

**** I thought I had it but I don't.
Siro did come back under a new name I think but I have since forgotten what it is. I don't think his new name has posted in a while either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
That one hasnt posted in a couple months, I just checked. I even PM'd him a month ago but no response.

Honestly, stopped reading after what was said about Doncic.
I still wouldnt call what he did winning basketball, it was okay. Kind of like what Wiggins did his first few years. Good points on bad percentages on a bad team, plus poor defense. But he does have huge potential going forward. His season was similar to Trae Young, who I would also not call winning basketball.

Russell Westbrook is the only other player in the last 15 years of the NBA to shoot that many times per game and shoot that bad of percentages.

Yeah, I was way off on those two. I really thought Jackson would have a good 2nd year.

I would bet again on their 3rd years but Jackson seems like he might have to get traded or dropped by a team to actually get his **** together off the court. No idea about DSJ next year. I could see him getting better but he is on a **** team and doesnt seem like a smart on court player, so probably more of the same.
I wouldn’t bet on either of their 3rd years. Like, not without some incredible odds.