What's new

Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz 3/26/11

AlaskanAssassin

At this point, why don't we try to win a couple games to get our hopes high for next season! Also, I want Fesenko to come in and karate chop Nowitzki as payback for this:

610x.jpg

Best Picture Ever:

steve-nash-dirk-nowitzki-drunk-drunk-drunk.jpg

The Future:

HaywardOSL(AP_PhotoCraig_Ruttle).jpg

Reactions: UB
Well my only prediction is that I will be watching this game and shortly after be pissed off that Bell is getting more minutes then anybody not named Jefferson or Millsap.

Who knows maybe he'll have a good game against his former team and by good game I mean make more then one 3ptr and play serviceable D on more then just a few minutes.
I really wanted to say a good game being choking on a M&M and dying but I really don't wish death on him, so maybe the choking just causes bruised ribs and throat so he has to leave the game.

While draft position is nice, I hate Dallas and Dirk a ton. So I hope they win this game. A long shot, but hey.

Reactions: UB
Good effort in the first half from the boys. At least they are still coming out and putting forth max effort against a good team. With the NJ loss and Detroit win I wouldn't mind seeing the Jazz win this one. I hate the Mavs and there big spending trying to buy a chip

My feed just turned to a cricket match. I have all but no understanding or appreciation for cricket, and I suspect that cricket players don't really know what they're doing either.

Guys, Favors can play. He blocked a dunk attempt, followed by a baseline drive for a reverse lay-up. He's pretty active defensively.

Dallas is cleaning us up now, up by 10 after Jefferson gets triple teamed and the Mavs score the other way. We just don't have reliable offense aside from Jefferson.