What's new

Dante’s Night Rises — TJ Warren & Suns @ Utah 3/15/2018 7:00 pm MST

I am more and more impressed with Rubio. I still think he and Mitchell have a ways to go to learn to play off each other because they both perform best with the ball in their hands. If they crack that nut then wow it will take things to another level. Not that they are terrible together but more often than not either Mitchell or Rubio end up standing somewhere as a spot up shooter rather than being in the flow of the offense when they other has the ball. One thing is for sure, this has been fun to watch, even if I have to get up 5 or 6 times a quarter to reset the gamecast to the TV or reset the internet connection. Grrr.

Ricky had been great finding guys. I gave up too early on him and don’t deserve to enjoy his greatness now... but I will enjoy it nonetheless.

It helps having more smart guys that know where to go and where to be... crowder has been good moving off ball.

We all were a little down on Ricky but Yamers needs to send him a Hallmark apology.

The second quarter EDIT:(the start of the 3rd was better) was a thing of a beauty. Great ball movement leading to 3s and dunks. This was great also:
Z5A6NdL.gif

Crowder was amazing once again.

Jae must have shouted for the ball because how did Ricky find him there?

He saw him start the cut and smart players know where they will end up. The angle behind the play kind of shows it. It was timing and playing off of each other and both guys knowing where to be.

The behind the back pass to Rudy was filthy but this one was more impressive.

Also not surprising Chriss has no idea of where his guy went.

The quicker Phoenix moves on from him the better they will be... I was kind of mad he got tossed last night because that feels like a penalty to us... they should give us the option to either have him thrown out or make the other team play him the whole game. Perfect player for a tank effort doe.

Excited about Dante... AB has been pretty rough so I at least think he brings an improvement there.

Not gonna lie seeing Dante and DM on the floor together gave me bad enough thoughts that I called my bishop to repent a little... he said I was justified in my lustfulness so we cool.

I think the gold uniforms give our players superpowers.

With Neto injured and Royce struggling, Dante coming back is an absolute blessing. Donovan-Ricky-Dante-Jae wow love them.
Jingles... remember when he passed on wide open 3s??

I think the gold uniforms give our players superpowers.
Well the city jerseys must give us super duper powers then. IIRC we are undefeated in them.

We all were a little down on Ricky .

I wasn't. I said all along that Rubio was taking more than his share of blame for our troubles and being made a scapegoat for the team, the same way people wanted to trade Favors and start Lyles because of fit.

Fans get so obsessed with fit that they fail to see that it is really only something you consider when comparing two players who are basically on the same level talent/ability wise. The fit of Rubio/Gobert/Favors still isn't ideal, but until you find someone who is just as good as Rubio or Favors, fans need to quit yapping about how they don't fit and be grateful to have players that good, regardless of the situation not being ideal.

Last edited:
Any forearm contact to the back of an airborne player is typically called a foul.
We are watching a different league if you think this. And this game the refs were letting a lot go. There were 20+ plays in this game alone with more contact than that with no call.
No, it's usually called. Ive seen the same foul called for less contact on a player going up in the air.
Gobert is moving away. Even Suns fans didn't think it was a foul.

I wasn't. I said all along that Rubio was taking more than his share of blame for our troubles and being made a scapegoat for the team, the same way people wanted to trade Favors and start Lyles because of fit.

Fans get so obsessed with fit that they fail to see that it is really only something you consider when comparing two players who are basically on the same level talent/ability wise. The fit of Rubio/Gobert/Favors still isn't ideal, but until you find someone who is just as good as Rubio or Favors, fans need to quit yapping about how they don't fit and be grateful to have players that good, regardless of the situation not being ideal.

Wasn't there a trade Gobert thread earlier in the year as well?

No, it's usually called. Ive seen the same foul called for less contact on a player going up in the air.
Donovan had a play very similar to this against Detroit or NO, where he was bumped down below while dunking and it wasn't called either (Mitchell made the dunk, and didn't fall). Very rarely is a foul called on a player that is beyond the rim of the basket if a guy is going for the dunk. Rudy was not the reason Chris fell, Rudy's contact (what little there was) was after the missed dunk and Rudy was beyond the basket. That was not a foul. It almost never gets called and when it does, it's the wrong call.

Last edited:
A girl in a swimsuit is worthy of a fract?

smfh.
That one might have been ok (though the part where she is tugging her bottom part of her suit down is really pushing it) and maybe the plumber crack picture in my next post might have been ok (pretty questionable too though) but the one that probably really gave me the fract was the one where she is wearing a piece of dental floss.

That one might have been ok (though the part where she is tugging her bottom part of her suit down is really pushing it) and maybe the plumber crack picture in my next post might have been ok (pretty questionable too though) but the one that probably really gave me the fract was the one where she is wearing a piece of dental floss.

Was the last one taken down by mods? If so, PM me the pic if you don't mind. I'm curious how bad it is.

Was the last one taken down by mods? If so, PM me the pic if you don't mind. I'm curious how bad it is.

The last 2 were removed. One was a pic of her sitting on a bench in low riding jeans showing lots of crack.
The other was of her in the stringiest string bathing suit you ever saw.

I don’t have them anymore though, I deleted them right after posting.