What's new

Dante Exum Adidas Colorway

GVC

Don't know if this is common knowledge, but there's a Dante Exum Utah Jazz colorway for the Adidas 2015 Crazylight Boost - on sale for $99.99. I'm tempted to get a pair (although I think a pair of Brandblacks - J Crossover 2 or 3, once they release - or the new DRose would suit me better). This is not a paid advertisement, I promise.

D69707_04_standard.jpg

https://www.adidas.com/us/2015-crazylight-boost-primeknit-shoes/S85577.html

Last edited:
Those are pretty badass looking shoes

Though if you want a really good shoe, go with Under Armour Clutch Fit Drive.

*If these are for playing basketball, not pure casual wear*

Last edited:
Those are really nice. I don't have $100 to blow on shoes right now, but when I do I think I'll get those as well. Good find.

I can only imagine how mad Adidas was that we drafted Exum. Pretty sure they signed him to a pretty nice deal for a rookie and pushed money into an ad campaign for him pre-draft, then he goes to what might be the least marketable team in the NBA and didn't have a particularly flashy season to those looking in from the outside.

See the toe piece? Adidas put in special magnets underneath the rubber. Whenever you get close to the metal standard, the magnets repel you from the hoop and push you back towards the 3PT line - just like Dante!

See the toe piece? Adidas put in special magnets underneath the rubber. Whenever you get close to the metal standard, the magnets repel you from the hoop and push you back towards the 3PT line - just like Dante!

Remember last year when we were winning all the time with Dante completing a league best defensive team? Yeah, me neither, cuz all I can remember is how timid he was offensively. I don't really miss all that winning though. Hell, we'll probably be just as good without him, maybe better.

Remember last year when we were winning all the time with Dante completing a league best defensive team? Yeah, me neither, cuz all I can remember is how timid he was offensively. I don't really miss all that winning though. Hell, we'll probably be just as good without him, maybe better.

Can you win in spite of a player?
Yes, Exum certainly helped on the defensive end. But he was the weakest link. Heck, remember all the winning we were doing with Elijah Millsap starting or playing 20+ minutes? That's all Quin needs to do to turn this ship around. Bench Hood (or Burks) and give those minutes to Millsap. Jazz will be back to winning at a .600 pace.

Can you win in spite of a player?
Yes, Exum certainly helped on the defensive end. But he was the weakest link. Heck, remember all the winning we were doing with Elijah Millsap starting or playing 20+ minutes? That's all Quin needs to do to turn this ship around. Bench Hood (or Burks) and give those minutes to Millsap. Jazz will be back to winning at a .600 pace.

Millsap would foul out in 20 minutes.

lol nice !

They seriously look like a mashup of a bunch of other brands sneakers.. I don't hate em though. The colorway is on point. In a different colorway they'd be much uglier.

I can only imagine how mad Adidas was that we drafted Exum. Pretty sure they signed him to a pretty nice deal for a rookie and pushed money into an ad campaign for him pre-draft, then he goes to what might be the least marketable team in the NBA and didn't have a particularly flashy season to those looking in from the outside.

Kinda depends. May be relying on Australian sales. And may be a long-term play and they are happy that he is on a team committed to his development. Not sure he'd have the same if he went to LA, NY or Chicago where there would be pressure to produce immediately and he'd probably be seen as an abject failure after rookie season.