What's new

Dante Exum Adidas Colorway

I can only imagine how mad Adidas was that we drafted Exum. Pretty sure they signed him to a pretty nice deal for a rookie and pushed money into an ad campaign for him pre-draft, then he goes to what might be the least marketable team in the NBA and didn't have a particularly flashy season to those looking in from the outside.
Not a problem...all this changes when we win a title in a few years. Golden State wasn't much of a marketable team in the 40 years of ****ty-ness prior to winning a championship, look at them now.

Cool he has a "signature shoe" I guess but those are really ugly.
Serious?

Those are bad *** in about 3 of the color schemes

Yeah, well especially not that colorway.

Adidas had a real knack for looking like Nike knockoffs with every new shoe.

The DRose 6's look pretty cool imo, that is about it.
S85532_01_standard.jpg

Only colorway I like of the Crazylight's are these:
D70294_01_standard.jpg

I've never liked wearing other basketball shoes that weren't Nikes. I've tried a few but they weren't as comfortable as Nikes. Maybe things have changed since I've tried something else. But I'll still go with Nike. Those colors are cool though.

I've never liked wearing other basketball shoes that weren't Nikes. I've tried a few but they weren't as comfortable as Nikes. Maybe things have changed since I've tried something else. But I'll still go with Nike. Those colors are cool though.

UnderArmor has good shoes.