What's new

Dante's highlight mix

I like 2:52 and the next play after it the best

I like the spin move and one hand pass. I don't know what AKMVP saw but this kid is obviously quick. It is the thing that jumps off the screen to me.

Last edited:
Best highlight vid I've seen. Wish like hell we didn't pick Trey the year before. Worried he won't be as dominant playing sg. Is anyone else worried about this?

Best highlight vid I've seen. Wish like hell we didn't pick Trey the year before. Worried he won't be as dominant playing sg. Is anyone else worried about this?

Dante played SG next to Schroder in the Hoops summit just fine and he's playing SG next to Patty Mills in August's Fiba World cup for the national team. So we will see him plenty at both guard positions before the season.

I'd rather him play PG, that's got mismatch all over it. and just think of a potential line up:

Exum
Burks
Hayward
Favors
Kanter

That has a lot of length and athleticism. Can't wait for SL.

Best line-up overall might be:

Exum
Hayward/Burks
Hood
Kanter
Gobert

Size, slashing, passing, shooting, scoring, rebounding, rim protection

I can see us running this too, for extra shooting in small ball lineup:

Exum

Burks

Hayward

Hood

Favors.

I'm seriously hoping for the two PG lineup to come back. Burke/Exum with Hayward at the 3 would be awesome to watch.

He'll be fine. At first he should come off the bench anyways. Play with Alec. Run N gun.

I've seen all these highlights....

Can't wait for the Summer League - at this point I think there is more footage of Bigfoot than Dante Exum playing basketball.

Remember the Jazz experimenting with Burks at the point? I think Exum is what they were hoping Burks would become.

As for Trey... better get ready to actually start running up the court. No more sauntering around like you don't have anywhere to be.

Is live to see Neto + Exum too.