What's new

Dante's highlight mix

I'd rather him play PG, that's got mismatch all over it. and just think of a potential line up:

Exum
Burks
Hayward
Favors
Kanter

That has a lot of length and athleticism. Can't wait for SL.

Except nobody can shoot in that lineup.

I'd rather him play PG, that's got mismatch all over it. and just think of a potential line up:

Exum
Burks
Hayward
Favors
Kanter

That has a lot of length and athleticism. Can't wait for SL.

Agreed but I'd rather see

Exum
Hayward
Hood
Kanter/Marvin(depending on the size of the other team)
Favors

Bench
Neto
Burks
Evans
Marvin/Kanter
Gobert(don't care if he gets burned this year he needs to develop)

Best highlight vid I've seen. Wish like hell we didn't pick Trey the year before. Worried he won't be as dominant playing sg. Is anyone else worried about this?

Yep.

And no comment to the "Wish like hell we didn't pick Trey the year before" statement that you just made.

In the draft, I wanted Exum and Early so I'm glad we got him. While I have concerns about his shooting (sjf and others on the board have legitimate concerns), I think he has the #1 trait that today's stud wings possess in the NBA and that's the ability to get to the line like crazy. If he develops and Burke somehow becomes expendable (I'm not proposing the idea, just speaking hypothetically), an Exum/Burks backcourt would be the best duo in the league in this regard.

Someone with photoshop should get an image of a vegemite jar and change it to say Dantemite.... for all of exums new followers. I'm a dantemite!

In the draft, I wanted Exum and Early so I'm glad we got him. While I have concerns about his shooting (sjf and others on the board have legitimate concerns), I think he has the #1 trait that today's stud wings possess in the NBA and that's the ability to get to the line like crazy. If he develops and Burke somehow becomes expendable (I'm not proposing the idea, just speaking hypothetically), an Exum/Burks backcourt would be the best duo in the league in this regard.

George likes