What's new

Dating age range.

Except high school girls ****ing blow unless you want them specifically to satisfy 'physiological cravings'.

Judging by the fact that Spycam1 seems like a pretty honourable dude, is Mormon (and so on) I doubt this is the sort of thing he would go out and seek.

Like these sorts of things can fall right into your lap at times-- but its an absolute waste of time if you're looking for dating material in girls that are in high school. Im 20, and I find girls around the 20-22 age much more attractive than 17-19.

/my$0.02

Srsly Dal?

£¥£

I've got a first date tonight. She's 33 and seems like a solid girl. We'll see how it goes.

This post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted using the JazzFanz mobile app via an Apple branded communication device.

How did it go??

Except high school girls ****ing blow unless you want them specifically to satisfy 'physiological cravings'.

Judging by the fact that Spycam1 seems like a pretty honourable dude, is Mormon (and so on) I doubt this is the sort of thing he would go out and seek.

Like these sorts of things can fall right into your lap at times-- but its an absolute waste of time if you're looking for dating material in girls that are in high school. Im 20, and I find girls around the 20-22 age much more attractive than 17-19.

/my$0.02

I'm the opposite.

wuz all dis doe talk? ya'll think ur bucks or sumpin?

image.png

I've got a first date tonight. She's 33 and seems like a solid girl. We'll see how it goes.

This post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted using the JazzFanz mobile app via an Apple branded communication device.

Solid huh? Large and stout even? How many women would think being referred to as "solid' is a compliment about their personality as opposed to a negative about her appearance. If it is a physical trait, just make sure you are on top.