What's new

Game Thread Dec 06, 2023 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-06-23

Just a reminder to all the dumb jazz fans out there..... That luka guy is really good and we would be extremely lucky to have him.

Someone explain to me why Hendricks hasn’t been playing all season?
Rookie on a team with collins, lauri, KO, kessler, and simone (hardy really like him).
I mean i think he should have been playing from day 1 but the minutes are hard to come by for him when we are healthy.

It's incredibly frustrating having our center of the future look like Charmin game after game
Good news there is he is really cheap and we finding out what he can be in the future. If he sucks then we dont have to re-sign him. He was great last year and has struggled this year when pretty much the whole team has.

Sexton doesn’t really have a lot of tools in his bag except for elite speed
He has a really nice mid range game. like just outside the paint. Doesn't use it enough though.

Should we change our mascot to a blood eagle?
I saw a bald eagle fly above the elementary school playground on tuesday when I was doing recess duty. That was pretty cool. Haven't seen one in years (other than out at willard bay which i dont really count)

I actually do think he needed some g league reps. He looked like a different player. I would say they actually played this correctly. Had he had a healthy offseason I might not have been as on board. We are 25% of the way into the season… I think this is the right pace for him. Now if he’s mothballed when KO comes back imma be pissed.
You gonna be pissed

For sure. Strangely it often worked last season. Dont know why.
He's another dude that plays alot better on a spaced out floor. Another reason that THT/Sexton combo isn't going to work. Even Clarkson looked bad playing in a shrunken floor with THT. Not trying to hate on THT but he's a guy that needs to play next to 4 shooters on the floor.