What's new

Game Thread Dec 06, 2023 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-06-23

Jazz and Nuggets are playing on NBA TV. I think this is the game where Stockton passed Magic's all-time assists record? Hot Rod instead of bolerjack!
I was at that game! Just dumb lucked into it. A guy gave me tickets for working on his house. I didn't know at the time Stock was close to the record. It was pretty cool being there for a piece of history.

I was at that game! Just dumb lucked into it. A guy gave me tickets for working on his house. I didn't know at the time Stock was close to the record. It was pretty cool being there for a piece of history.
He broke the record in 94-95 and played until 02-03. Untouchable.

Magic is now #7 on the list and Chrissy is within about 500 of passing Kidd for #2.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

I was at one of the games prior to Stockton's assist record. They were doing a countdown to the record on the wall under the upper bowl. I was sitting on the front row of the upper bowl and I was lucky enough to be in one of the seats that got to turn over the countdown number (I think it was number 23).

Now of course that would have all been done digitally. I miss the 90s.

No disrespect to boler or Thurl but I'd trade both to get hotrod back
Full disrespect to all… including Holly… I’d give a first round pick and all of them to get Hot Rod back.