What's new

Game Thread Dec 08, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-08-21

I feel like I might have to pull up the game (recorded) and take a picture cause I can't find it on the Internets and since no one has brought it up feel like it might have been missed by most people.

I feel like I might have to pull up the game (recorded) and take a picture cause I can't find it on the Internets and since no one has brought it up feel like it might have been missed by most people.
Do it.

Did you see the Jazz fan in the crowd with a hoodie that had Bogey flying on Falkor (from NeverEnding Story for those that don't remember the luck dragon's name). I more than kinda want that hoodie
That sounds amazing. If you find and get it then post a pic please

That sounds amazing. If you find and get it then post a pic please
Here you go, sorry for the wait. Oh and I misremembered it was Ingles on Falcor. It was not shown for long just a couple of seconds, it was right before Holly interviewed Mitchell right after the game.

Sorry for the not great quality pausing the DVR made it worse/ blurry than how these turned out20211210_132350.jpgView attachment 11443

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app
View attachment 11444

Here you go, sorry for the wait. Oh and I misremembered it was Ingles on Falcor. It was not shown for long just a couple of seconds, it was right before Holly interviewed Mitchell right after the game.

Sorry for the not great quality pausing the DVR made it worse/ blurry than how these turned outView attachment 11442View attachment 11443

View attachment 11444
Thats awesome! I would definitely buy and wear that! In fact, joe ingles is my sisters favorite player and its christmas time so Im putting that on my to do list to find that sucker somewhere on the interwebs and purchase it for her.

Sorry for the not great quality pausing the DVR made it worse/ blurry than how these turned outView attachment 11442View attachment 11443

View attachment 11444
I searched pretty hard for it and not only could I not find a place to purchase that hoodie but I couldn't even find a picture of it anywhere or anything.

I searched pretty hard for it and not only could I not find a place to purchase that hoodie but I couldn't even find a picture of it anywhere or anything.
Me and you both, besides me wanting it my brother in-law H A T E S the Jazz and Ingles is his least favorite player of all time and so if I could find it he would be getting that from me.

Maybe you could do one of those Missed Connections things
YOU: In Minnesota @Target Center wearing the most beautiful hoodie possibly ever created, Joe Ingles flying on Falcor
ME: In Utah @my couch needing to know where you acquired such a thing, no "favor" to big or to small.

I liked when I searched "Joe Ingles Falcore" the first image hit was of The Birthday Massacre, a synthy goth band I had been a fan of way back in the early 2000s when they went by Imagica.

I liked when I searched "Joe Ingles Falcore" the first image hit was of The Birthday Massacre, a synthy goth band I had been a fan of way back in the early 2000s when they went by Imagica.
wtf lol.
*Falkor

Someone needs to turn Sir Didymus into a Jazz meme.

awkward-labyrinth.gif