What's new

Game Thread Dec 08, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-08-21

Well now im pissed. Screw them guys

Now that was just a satisfying win. Granted it's the Wolves...except the Wolves like swept the Jazz last year, so yeah, really satisfying.

Wish I could see the tweets on jazzfanz. Which is why im quoting cause that seems to work sometimes.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't ever see any embedded media unless I quote it.

Honestly bogey might have played the best defensive game since he got to Utah. Stellar D on KAT.
I agree. but also our strategy was brilliant. Kat don't really play well vs physical players. DeMarcus Cousins have a funny video of him guarding Kat. so bogey gave him the body while Rudy awaits. I also saw Gay pushing Kat under the basket for a rebound he was completely out of place. he's a softy

Beverly and Edwards talking is just mind games. they knew they can't attack if Rudy patrols the paint.

Honestly bogey might have played the best defensive game since he got to Utah. Stellar D on KAT.

Bogey is looking more fit. Donovan also looks like he's lowered his body fat % which is crazy. These guys become so damn fit at around this time of the year especially if they don't have nagging injuries to deal with.

On paper and at our best we are a scary team. If it all comes together and we are healthy look out NBA.

I wonder why this team still suck ***… maybe it cuz they got no damn brains. Get your skull kicked in… talk **** after the game… scoreboard fellas… scoreboard.

It’s good a little more fuel for the fire next time.

Also LOL at Bev… he either didn’t guard Don or got torched for 36.