What's new

Game Thread Dec 08, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-08-21

Refs were on some bull **** most of the night.

Donovan was really good… you should make him mad Bev

Bojan is the new Kawhi

The difference in athleticism between Joe and Ant is roughly equal to the difference in athleticism between myself and the average nba player

Jared Vanderbilt has the hands of a young Greg Ostertag

Still more bad clarkson than good. Im really sick of him. He is so good around the basket and so bad from 3. So what does he do? Shoots only 3's. He doesn't have a single 2 point attempt tonight. 2-6 from 3.
He is shooting his career worst from 3 this season (29.4) and attempting a career high from 3 (8.8 per game and 12.9 per 36). That is just stupid. Especially with how good he is around the basket.
i also find this strange. he's really good at attacking the rim and we need him to that more than shoot 3s. we have a lot of shooters already but not enough guys who can efficiently penetrate.

i also find this strange. he's really good at attacking the rim and we need him to that more than shoot 3s. we have a lot of shooters already but not enough guys who can efficiently penetrate.
I've said the same thing before, but I thought he caught a good rhythm from 3 tonight in the second half. He's a streak shooter, no doubt about that though.

Now this is crazy . Unbelievable domination on offense this year.

214ef296986e4addfd99566b3b80e6df.png

Conley didn't have to play a lot of minutes tonight. Hopefully he'll be able to play tomorrow night.
Sit him… we need to manage this thing. It isn’t about just minutes. I doubt that Philly plays Embiid. We have a slim shot at 1/2 seed but I’d be willing to bet a bunch of money we come in at the three seed. Honestly seeding doesn’t matter that much because the bottom west teams are all close and equally dangerous. Having a healthy Mike in the playoffs starts now by managing him.

You know that guy Brandon Boston whom the Jazz could have drafted in the late 2nd round last draft? He's got 15 pts on 6/7 shooting in the 1st half against the Celtics right now. Kid just barely turned 20.

Edit: 18 pts on 7/8.

Last edited:
If they play Mike tomorrow I’ll be pretty proud pissed. They probably run him Saturday too… and then he’s playing 3 games in 4 nights with flights after every game. It would be so short sighted and for no damn reason… cuz he played like 5 less minutes than normal?

You know that guy Brandon Boston whom the Jazz could have drafted in the late 2nd round last draft? He's got 15 pts on 6/7 shooting in the 1st half against the Celtics right now. Kid just barely turned 20.
Quin would have yanked him when he missed that shot though… so it wouldn’t matter.