What's new

Game Thread Dec 13, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Knicks

Added to Calendar: 12-13-23

Barret said it was his first migrane ever. So previous years whatever hot/cold stuff there was wasnt due to that. This is different.
or maybe this is just who RJ Barrett is and the migraines haven't changed anything in terms of his play. per Occam's Razor

Not really relevant, but I watched this game on the Knicks feed and their commentary team was very pleasant to listen to. Even without Clyde.

Not really relevant, but I watched this game on the Knicks feed and their commentary team was very pleasant to listen to. Even without Clyde.
Agreed. They were great. I actually thought they were national guys due to how neutral they were and how knowledgeable they were about everything. Total pros.

I do wonder how Quickey is feeling about playing <20 minutes last night. For his own pride, but also how that affects his next contract. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….if I was Quickley’s agent I’d be demanding a trade and getting him out of there ASAP. It does not pay to be good soldier.

This is all quite obvious to anyone with eyeballs.

How can you not like the guy?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
He's easily just one off my favorite Jazz players in terms of likeability. Just wish his decision making were better, but it's coming along some.