What's new

Game Thread Dec 17, 2020: Jazz at Clippers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 12-17-20

Think this season all 15 players will be available for all games
No inactive players
Will be great to put any player you want into game

Great to see the Jazz shoot so well. Positive night overall.

Lots of promise with this team, but consistently and health will be their question marks.

I get why people are intrigued with Brantley, but....

His 3 isn't falling so what. He gets one or two a game. He's not going to get in rhythm like that. Look at how he creates for others. He's not a one trick pony.
I know with consistent playing time his shot would come.

Look I get it, he’s not a good defender, but I can live with it. He won’t play big minutes, but he fits what the team is doing on offense. His contribution on offense will be felt.

He gives it all back on defence normally.

I'll give credit where due. He played well on both sides in that second PHX game. Shows you if the effort is there he can be a positive.

He gives it all back on defence normally.

I'll give credit where due. He played well on both sides in that second PHX game. Shows you if the effort is there he can be a positive.
His lack of defense is a little over blown imo, besides, he doesn’t play enough mins to give all of his offense back or whatever. And thanks to his shooting he can score in bunches. I don’t know the stats, but I bet the jazz usually win when he’s on his game offensively. He, IMO is overlooked because he doesn’t look the part of an nba player, but he’s definitely more than just a spot up shooter

Look I get it, he’s not a good defender, but I can live with it. He won’t play big minutes, but he fits what the team is doing on offense. His contribution on offense will be felt.
and the positive is teammates love him, he will win some games for us, and he does set up other players well. The pass to Bog for the open 3 was one of the things I love about him. he is unselfish.

the bad news is IN THE PLAYOFFS and against elite teams he's going to end up hurting us.

so really he is an anchor that looks shinny and bright sometimes, but it's still going to hinder our movement in the long run

His lack of defense is a little over blown imo, besides, he doesn’t play enough mins to give all of his offense back or whatever. And thanks to his shooting he can score in bunches. I don’t know the stats, but I bet the jazz usually win when he’s on his game offensively. He, IMO is overlooked because he doesn’t look the part of an nba player, but he’s definitely more than just a spot up shooter
its not over blown. it was downright pathetic last year.

and I would watch him. he would come down nail a three, then get burned on the next two possessions and give it right back. He's got some skill, but he's fools gold