What's new

Game Thread Dec 18, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nets

Added to Calendar: 12-18-23

Facts. Can’t believe we regularly have Dubai level air quality in UTAH, so unfair.

By far my biggest pet peeve is when people at work go on break and sit in their car with it running for a half hour and play on their phone.
We have a huge break room with a big tv, couches, pool tabkes, foosball tables, a computer lab, and gym and these douchebags choose to go out and add to our **** air instead. Pisses me off really bad.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The ball movement and defense over the past week or so have been night and day compared to what it has been.

It's fun to watch.
Last night's game was alot of fun to watch.

John Collins best role for this team might be off the bench but unfortunately that would probably make him the most expensive bench roleplayer in the league.

Last night's game was alot of fun to watch.

John Collins best role for this team might be off the bench but unfortunately that would probably make him the most expensive bench roleplayer in the league.
Yeah, but Collins trade value is reportedly in the trash can already, so there is no reason to really start him anymore.

That would be the ones in the front office. These guys just payin attention and Hardy proving he’s a helluva developmental coach. Watch us sell em for trinkets and have them blow up for another team now.:oops:
I like Hardy's interviews. He'll probably get better as a coach. Not sure about THT and even Sexton, but they are pretty bad dudes when they're on and Sexton's had a run.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

By far my biggest pet peeve is when people at work go on break and sit in their car with it running for a half hour and play on their phone.
We have a huge break room with a big tv, couches, pool tabkes, foosball tables, a computer lab, and gym and these douchebags choose to go out and add to our **** air instead. Pisses me off really bad.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
wtf is wrong with these dudes ????

If Collins maintains his 3pt shooting (maybe a slight bump in volume) and can play well off the bench, I could see him getting enough value to intrigue someone.

If Collins maintains his 3pt shooting (maybe a slight bump in volume) and can play well off the bench, I could see him getting enough value to intrigue someone.
GM's aren't that stupid. They know who and what Collins is at this point. He often passes the lazy, surface-level the eye test, but his advanced stats paint a picture of a player who doesn't affect winning at all. Basically he's as meh as they come, and that's not a great thing to be at $25 million per season.

You often hear how bad/ineffective Collins was by the end of his Hawks tenure, but I'm not sure people realize that overall he's actually having a worse season than last year. The only things that are up are his usage, rebounding (because he's not playing next to Capela anymore) and 3pt%, and he's only making 1.5 long balls per game so it's not like he's much of a factor on that front for someone who spends quite a lot of time in the corner.

Collins having "improved his value" this season is a total pipe dream.