What's new

Game Thread Dec 18, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nets

Added to Calendar: 12-18-23

Always do a black light check before you sit on a couch if there’s a young teen boy in the house.
Lol, no doubt

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Guys like Simone taking more shots lately has helped. The offense has more diversity so it isn't as much Sexton/THT turn takiny
This is a good point. There was a lot of pressure on those 2 to start the season.
Seems like they are playing looser now

I see a lot of parallels with Jazz/Nets. Both their best players are trying to be top options on a team (when it doesn't really suit them) with dudes who like to create for themselves with the ball when

I love how the TV broadcast is showing ice skating at Galivan Center like it's Rockefeller Center.
I was actually planning to go ice skating this week at the galivan center but I ain't going out in that air right now. **** is so so nasty. Worst thing about SLC by far

I was actually planning to go ice skating this week at the galivan center but I ain't going out in that air right now. **** is so so nasty. Worst thing about SLC by far

Facts. Can’t believe we regularly have Dubai level air quality in UTAH, so unfair.