What's new

Game Thread Dec 23, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 12-23-23

I thought Kessler was going to make me eat my words, before passing the ball back to Toronto.
If your words were that he was offering no resistance then I would say he did offer resistance there. Had a nice reverse layup as well

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

That's exactly it. He kind of... jogs around the interior, looking like he's not ready or willing to receive the ball.
3-3

If your words were that he was offering no resistance then I would say he did offer resistance there. Had a nice reverse layup as well

I thought he looked bad in the first half personally, and pulling him out was the right decision. He's doing better now though.

He's being spoon fed bunnies!!!
So what you are saying is he is ready to receive passes and then finishing. Btw all 3 buckets have been contest reverses. The last one was a tough finish. It's hard to make a reverse with no glass.
Hater gonna hate though.

Jazz are also a positive during Kessler's stint right now. They are outscoring the raptors during this stint. Sorry about that

You can just feel his negative energy when he makes a mistake. He has no belief in himself right now.

Even though he does a lot of positive, his negative energy just rubs off which is probably why he isn't playing as much

Simone should have spoon fed him there

You can just feel his negative energy when he makes a mistake. He has no belief in himself right now.

Even though he does a lot of positive, his negative energy just rubs off which is probably why he isn't playing as much
He's probably reading Jazzfanz and posts like yours are discouraging him.

Way to hurt the team.

I do hate the zone

Just by standing around the hoop, Kessler puts pressure on the defense. So much better than him spacing out to the corner or trying to be a high post big with dribble handoffs.
None of those options are that great. By standing under the rim he clogs the paint by allowing his (big) defender to patrol the area.

People can squint as much as they like, but it won't turn Walker Kessler into a useful offensive player until he acquires some actual ball skills.

None of those options are that great. By standing under the rim he clogs the paint by allowing his (big) defender to patrol the area.

People can squint as much as they like, but it won't turn Walker Kessler into a useful offensive player until he acquires some actual ball skills.

I think he's skilled. He's just soft.

You pick the weirdest things to focus on in games.

In the Cavs game you were complaining about our offense when it was torching the Cavs but the defense had like a 140 DRTG.

Tonight you're complaining about Kessler of all people when he isn't even a top 10 reason why we're losing.