What's new

Game Thread Dec 23, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 12-23-23

People on Twitter keep screaming that the defense is bad because Kessler is on the bench.

LOL. Did they not watch the first quarter? Kessler was an embarrasment. If he's going to play this soft, I'm questioning his spot in the rotation. He doesn't give you anything on offense, it's 4 on 5 every time. If he's also allowing 6'7'' guys to make layups right in his grill, what good is he?
lol

I think this will be an informational game for me, as far as where the Jazz are really at as a team. We are mostly healthy and most of our guys are mostly playing well, can we beat an ok/bad team on the road?

Well, we won a road game against a not terrible team. I do think having Kessler and Lauri both healthy at the same time is critical for this team. This team is closer to who I thought they were at the start of the season, and a trade or two from being competitive.

Markkanen - 30 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals
Clarkson - 30 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds
Sexton - 16 points and 3 assists
Kessler - 10 points, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks
Collins - 10 points and 5 rebounds
Dunn - 8 points, 13 assists, 8 rebounds

Well, we won a road game against a not terrible team. I do think having Kessler and Lauri both healthy at the same time is critical for this team. This team is closer to who I thought they were at the start of the season, and a trade or two from being competitive.
Ya even after all the suck I still think we are a playoff team. I thought that from day one and I still think so.
We gotta stay healthy though.

And sadly if we are healthy and going for the playoffs then Hendrix is headed back to the g league or just riding pine.

Which is fine with me if we are going to the playoffs.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk