What's new

Game Thread Dec 25, 2021 08:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-25-21

Please shout “TOES IT FOR THREE” for each mid range shot. Also “DEEP PURA THREE” for each corner shot.
I think being in the Pura suite we have to yell that contractually.

I hope the Jazz put the Mavs players up at the St. Regis in Park City and gave them a nice spread for Christmas.

Must be tough to be out on the road and get your *** kicked on national tv when you should really be home with family.

So i never get to watch games wih high quality picture. I watch all the games on crappy streams mostly on my phone.
And thats fine. I made that decision to save a few bucks.
But today im watching these Christmas games with a great picture on my big screen tv and all excited to finally get to watch a jazz game in that way. (I have an over the air dvr which has abc)
Then i go to find the jazz game on my channel guide and its not there.
I pull up the google and see that its the only game on espn so i have to watch on a crappy stream.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The Jazz are ranked first in the NBA in offense and the spread between them and Charlotte in second place is bigger than Charlotte and the 15th ranked Knicks.

If guys like Lebron, Westbrook and Harden were on the Jazz I wouldn't even be a fan. Our guys are so easy to root for.
Yeah, it matters to me. I mean I can usually find a way to like a Jazz player, but some guys with a history, especially a history vs the Jazz, I just couldn't do it.

The Danny Ainge hiring has been a serious test of my fanhood.

Yeah, it matters to me. I mean I can usually find a way to like a Jazz player, but some guys with a history, especially a history vs the Jazz, I just couldn't do it.

The Danny Ainge hiring has been a serious test of my fanhood.

Yeah man, it bugs me too. Larry would have never done such a thing.

Finally get to watch a game on an actual channel I get and we get the worst announcers with a weird crappy audio hum. Awesomeness.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Seeing our “perimeter stopper” getting a blow by from Porzingis has to be good fodder for Ainge.

Gettin scrubbed. That long 3 miss by Don at the beginning of the possession. :mad:

Porzingas, the most terrifying rim protector in the NBA apparently.

Buncha ****knuckles out there.

how the hell can we be losing to another chump team with a losing record if they lose this surely questions have to be asked of the coach

Playing down to the competition every game. Then play hard get lead, lose lead play starters to the end and win by double digits.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk