What's new

Game Thread Dec 25, 2021 08:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-25-21

I wonder if the players are aware of how atrociously terrible their defense is. I wonder if Quin is at all aware of how awful defense has been. I wonder if the FO realizes how poor the defense is.

I'd like to see Whiteside look to pass it out a little bit more.

I wonder if the players are aware of how atrociously terrible their defense is. I wonder if Quin is at all aware of how awful defense has been. I wonder if the FO realizes how poor the defense is.
They all know. It's not an effort thing, it's just talent. Fixing it requires rotation changes and it's just complicated and could have side-effects so they have been sitting on their hands.

I think three of these guys on the court have a total of less than 50 games in the NBA

30 points scored by the mavs in the first quarter with 2min left. And Doncic isn't even playing

They all know. It's not an effort thing, it's just talent. Fixing it requires rotation changes and it's just complicated and could have side-effects so they have been sitting on their hands.
ainge's gonna break some heart and hurt some feelings. i hope he does

ainge's gonna break some heart and hurt some feelings. i hope he does
Yeah, I don't like him but every Jazz players had every opportunity to focus and improve on defense but they haven't been able to so a trade looks like the best option.

Bang! Put him on skates for a quick hitter!

Yeah, I don't like him but every Jazz players had every opportunity to focus and improve on defense but they haven't been able to so a trade looks like the best option.
age is making our perimeter D issue even worse. everyone is basically leaning on rudy to survive. we need to inject some youth and energy to this team