What's new

Game Thread Dec 28, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 12-28-23

Too many guys in the rotation getting half assed minutes.

Imo Kessler, Lauri, sexton and Simone should all average at least 30 minutes per game. Only Lauri is averaging even close to 30 and only Lauri got over 30 tonight.

Ochai getting only 16 is dumb.

George 21, KO 19, Simone 14, Ochai 16, Clarkson 24, Dunn 19, THT 6, Collins 26.

11 ****ing man rotation tonight.

Jesus.

I complained about the 10 man rotation last game so hardy decides to go with an 11 man rotation instead.

But of course, Hendricks can't be one of the 11 lol.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Too many guys in the rotation getting half assed minutes.

Imo Kessler, Lauri, sexton and Simone should all average at least 30 minutes per game. Only Lauri is averaging even close to 30 and only Lauri got over 30 tonight.

Ochai getting only 16 is dumb.

George 21, KO 19, Simone 14, Ochai 16, Clarkson 24, Dunn 19, THT 6, Collins 26.

11 ****ing man rotation tonight.

Jesus.

Too many changes too. Hardy after saying he need 20 games to finalize the rotation is still juggling the lineup. This is game 32 already

If we're really trying to win, we have to stop playing George, THT, Clarkson, and probably KO. Keynote needs to go play in the g league, THT is just a really bad Sexton, Clarkson doesn't even feel like the same person anymore, and grandma could blow by KO.

If we're really trying to win, we have to stop playing George, THT, Clarkson, and probably KO. Keynote needs to go play in the g league, THT is just a really bad Sexton, Clarkson doesn't even feel like the same person anymore, and grandma could blow by KO.
Do we even have enough players to soak up all those minutes?

Do we even have enough players to soak up all those minutes?
Yes
Play Kessler 33/34 per game.
Lauri 35/36
Sexton 33/34
Simone 30
Ochai 26
Collins, Taylor, Dunn (or tht or key but only one of these 3. I stick with keyonte) yurt, brice get the leftover scraps.

Probably win just as much and also develop young dudes that might be part of the future iteration of the jazz

I do understand that hardy kinda has to play KO and Clarkson if he hopes to get anything of value in a trade. Man I wish they would get traded yesterday.

Last edited:
This season just makes last season more annoying

Should have traded KO and Conley ASAP.
Kessler and Ochai should have been getting minutes and lots of them all season and taking their lumps while developing and figuring things out and trying stuff.
I maintain that Sexton was originally the main acquisition for us in the Donovan trade. We should have gave him major minutes from day one. Let him play hella minutes with Lauri and build chemistry

We would have got 2 better draft picks (we don't trade Conley to ****ing Minnesota in this scenario) and Sexton, Ochai and Kessler would be further along and getting big minutes again this year which would actually help us win now.

By the looks of the box score it looks like another impressive game from Sexton. 0 TO's too. He's really turned it around.