What's new

Game Thread Dec 30, 2023 03:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 12-30-23

Kessler has been awesome tonight as well. I think we will hit a couple threes here in the 4th.
Another guy who usually plays good and #4 on my list of dudes who should get big minutes every game.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

That looks like a concussion on sexton to me
Please for the love of God no!
We are playing so good right now. He better not miss a bunch of games

Busted jaw if anything, dude took it on the chin (literally)
You don't think it's anything to make him miss games? I need more info on this
I was listening on the radio while driving to Springville so I didn't see it

You don't think it's anything to make him miss games? I need more info on this
I was listening on the radio while driving to Springville so I didn't see it

He finished the game after it happened. Honestly, it was right on the chin/jaw. I don’t think he is going to miss any time. We would have heard he was getting x-rays done or something by now.

Boler and T talking about how learning to change speed has revitalized Sexton’s career. First of all, major kudos to the developmental staff doing something they couldn’t accomplish in Cleveland. But secondly, now that this Uber athletic bowling ball can juke and jive he’s starting to look a lot like the guy we traded away for Laurie and Ochai and picks. And Sexton was just a throw in to make the money work.
I thought Sexton was the main piece for us in that trade originally

My mother loves Clarkson. She's 86yo with dementia so she cannot be reasoned with. She was loudly angry much of this game because he wasn't in the game enough, wasn't given the ball often enough, etc. I really need him to be traded for the sake of my sanity.

Plus she calls Walker "Keller" all game long.
My sister loves Clarkson too. And let's be honest, he has been a pretty loveable dude during his time here. All good things must come to an end though