What's new

Game Thread Dec 31, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 12-31-22

It is about time a game winner worked in our favor this year.

It is about time a game winner worked in our favor this year.
Why do people even bother watching if they're just actively going to root against the Jazz?

Sounds like an absolutely miserable waste of time to me. It's one thing to be like "Well it's a win-win cuz at least we'll get a better pick", but to actively watch and root against them?

Last edited:
Why do people even bother watching if they're just actively going to root against the Jazz?

Sounds like an absolutely miserable waste of time to me. It's one thing to be like "Well at least we'll get a better pick", but to actively watch and root against the team?
It is great. You should try it.

Hardy is such a ****ing moron and I'm just about ready to give up on him.

We need one stop for OT and instead of subbing in for defense, he leaves Clarkson and Sexton to do the job.

It was a hard shot. Clarkson was guarding him the entire way up the court and played decent defense I think. Lauri also helped with a contest.

Sounds like an absolutely miserable waste of time to me. It's one thing to be like "Well at least we'll get a better pick", but to actively watch and root against the team?
Watching Lauri dominante pretty tight

It is becoming f****** frustrating.

Tools in a collective toolbox are enough sharp for winning, but someway they still need to dull them all by themselves. End games are horrible to watch when they desperately grind their knives for finding a missing clutch-stone.