Delightful quotes from the Spurs forums after our win

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
I keep worrying about Quin Snyder turning into the Incredible Hulk.

If Utah could start missing, that’d be appreciated.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an insane shooting exhibition in a quarter outside of a Globetrotter’s game.

The Clips, Thunders and Jazz, what do they have in common? Yep, very good to excellent bigs, athletic too. And they are all in the Western Conf. Good Lord!

I love how Erler was all about how overrated the Jazz are in his season preview. I told him then how wrong he was.

The Jazz displayed some absolutely beautiful ball movement in the first/early second quarters of the game that resulted in plenty of open threes (which they made for once this season apparently). This helped get their team in a rhythm that really paid off in the fourth quarter to keep the Spurs at bay.

utah coach pretty pissed off for being like f***ing 98% from the floor

are we playing golden state?

Lyles has a future at this thing

lyles is owning LMA

Utah is solid. Dang.

The Jazz are a scary team going forward. Hitting shots like that tonight and they can beat a lot of teams.

They just can’t miss. It’s back to the first quarter for the Jazz.

Good god. George Hill is murdering us

Jazz is the third power in the West, they are scary without injury

There are FAR worse teams to lose against. Utah’s got a good team, and they did not allow the San Antonio Kawhis to get back in the game. Jazz just had an answer every time. Good for them, and on to the next game for the Spurs.

Props to the Jazz. They moved that ball well and attacked us on every possession. They played without their star so we gotta give them credit. They beat us good and now we gotta return that favor in their homefloor. GSG!

Credit to the Jazz, they played well. When Hayward comes back, watch out league. They are not winning any championship this season or next but… they will bruise any team they match up come playoffs.

I'm drinking their tears.

It's really salty.

Its been so long since we won in San Antonio. I can't even describe how happy I am right now. Just hope that this team remains focused and REALLY REALLY hoping that both Burks and Hayward come back healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

SA fans so much more rational than Houston or LA fans. It's such an insane difference lol. Been a while since I've read something besides 'The Jazz are so overrated, they suck, idk why national writers giving them so much praise, they just got lucky today' on other teams' forums. Can't hate on SA or their fans even if I want to...

utah coach pretty pissed off for being like f***ing 98% from the floor

My favourite quote

Seems like their fans are really starting to turn on Parker. A lot of people wanting him benched.

SA fans so much more rational than Houston or LA fans. It's such an insane difference lol. Been a while since I've read something besides 'The Jazz are so overrated, they suck, idk why national writers giving them so much praise, they just got lucky today' on other teams' forums. Can't hate on SA or their fans even if I want to...

It's easy to be magnanimous when you've had over 20 straight years of winning basketball and 4 (?) rings.

Kind of like how Yankee fans would be if they weren't from New York.

There is one about Hill doing the unspeakable to Parkers skull.

Also lot of shots at any Spurs player that made a bad play. Even some shots at "Poop"ivich

There is one about Hill doing the unspeakable to Parkers skull.

Also lot of shots at any Spurs player that made a bad play. Even some shots at "Poop"ivich

Fans gonna hate

My favourite quote

After reading Dal troll them and the idiots that showed up on JF last season I'm going to have to disagree with you. Those quotes are not representative of Spurs fans. A more representative statement would be, "Pops is a stupid gay retard for losing to those idiot *******.(derogatory term for people of a certain sexual orientation)

After reading Dal troll them and the idiots that showed up on JF last season I'm going to have to disagree with you. Those quotes are not representative of Spurs fans. A more representative statement would be, "Pops is a stupid gay retard for losing to those idiot *******.(derogatory term for people of a certain sexual orientation)

Hmm. Mommy****ers?

I keep saying that the link to the opposing teams forums needs to be included in game threads. usually some awesome posts lol

I keep saying that the link to the opposing teams forums needs to be included in game threads. usually some awesome posts lol

So start making game threads.

gonna neg OP for not including any of my A1 trollbait

Duncan made it VERY HARD for us to beat the Spurs. The guy is the greatest PF to play the game (some use the center argument but he played a lot of PF). Now that he's gone the Spurs will still be solid but not as deadly. Manu and Parker are both getting old and will be gone soon and they'll need to fill those roles.

The Jazz, on the other hand, are young and talented. If we can keep the core together and continue to add to it we're going to be challenging the Warriors and the rivalry will begin.

Duncan made it VERY HARD for us to beat the Spurs. The guy is the greatest PF to play the game (some use the center argument but he played a lot of PF). Now that he's gone the Spurs will still be solid but not as deadly. Manu and Parker are both getting old and will be gone soon and they'll need to fill that role.

The Jazz, on the other hand, are young and talented. If we can keep the core together and continue to add to it we're going to be challenging the Warriors and the rivalry will begin.

neg this man

Duncan made it VERY HARD for us to beat the Spurs. The guy is the greatest PF to play the game (some use the center argument but he played a lot of PF). Now that he's gone the Spurs will still be solid but not as deadly. Manu and Parker are both getting old and will be gone soon and they'll need to fill those roles.

TD isn't even the best Spur of all time. The Admiral was way better than Duncan tbh. David Robinson didn't have the opportunity to get a bunch of rings like Duncan because of when he came into the league. Switch the two into each others respective eras and DR would have achieved more than Duncan and Duncan would have been a footnote that serially got pounded by Malone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24NLqvKER1c