What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Houston beating Washington was nice. I watched some of the game and Amen looked really good. Bilal has been pretty unimpressive the last few times I've watched him.

Houston beating Washington was nice. I watched some of the game and Amen looked really good. Bilal has been pretty unimpressive the last few times I've watched him.
The tank is in good shape if we can manufacture a loss tomorrow. I’m not greedy… give me #9 and I’m cool.

It looks like we will pretty safely be in at least 10th place. That win over Atlanta was tough though.
Which would give us an 80% chance at keeping the pick… but man id prefer that 97% chance.

Dang, rockets beating cavs early is nice

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Dang, rockets beating cavs early is nice

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
As long as we drop one of the Rockets games we should be good with Houston. Atlanta has a rough upcoming schedule. Team has one all star out and 2-3 rotation players out as well. We’re already a mid team. I think we end up tied for 9th with them.

lol like I have given up any hope of us passing the Nets, but they still manage to surprise me. They were up like 13 with 6 minutes left and managed to blow it against the lifeless Spurs